A Great Time at Boofest

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

UPSMAN

A Great Time at Boofest

Post by UPSMAN »

Celia and I want to thank Don & Karin for a wonderful weekend. It's such a pleasure to come to your home and visit with so many good people. It's impossible to pinpoint any singular item that makes Boofest so great. The friends,the food,the stories,the competitions,the dogs, they all make Boofest a great event. We can't wait to see you guys again. We always make new friends every time we come. Celia got to meet a few new folks this year. We're so glad that Paul (flightattendent), brought his really shy and quiet wife (Luanne) :lol: :lol: Celia just loves her. I've also been instructed that I need to get the pickle and jalapeno cheese dish recipe from Munch's wife. We sure do hope to see Boo and Mr Meat modeling their custom made majic robes. I didn't bring any bleach home with me but if Outback wants to model his G string,Ill just take my chances.

Regards, Dennis
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: A Great Time at Boofest

Post by Doe Master »

Dennis even the bleach can not touch the visions burned into our brains of Outbacks dance number . :shock: :lol:
I agree though . Paul maybe needs to bring Luanne again . Maybe we can get her to come out of that quiet person shell . :lol:
The only way to make the whole affair better is if we could freeze time and make the weekend go for a week .
Thanks once again for all who attended this year .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Outback

Post by Outback »

Great chatting and sharing a laugh with you folks Dennis. Already working on next years choreography with out even knowing what the fashion theme will be. Perhaps bring the collection thus far and do a whole set. Don't need any wardrobe malfunctions though, no room for error there.

outback
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

Dennis, it's was great chatting with you and I hope to see you and your wife at a Boofest sometime in the future. It's great that people travel so far for the event and that speaks to not only the event itself but the people that attend it. All the best, buddy.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits