BOOFEST!!! ... On my Bucket list for sure!! :)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

XcaliburFX

BOOFEST!!! ... On my Bucket list for sure!! :)

Post by XcaliburFX »

Great pics and stories from all posts. Thank you for sharing :) I truly wish to attend Boofest one day, each year I miss it it just makes me get the blahs. One day I would love to be able to attend, I have just had to much adversity over the past few years since joining the Excalibur Crossbows family.

I have received invaluable knowledge and help from many on this forum, and though we have never met personally (except for Bloodtrail -- a great guy) I would like to think of you as good friends.
Folks like the following just to name a few:
Boo
Bloodtrail
xcalibur
Vixenmaster
Randy XX75
Danny Miller
Peter Balfour
And many more that I can't name right off at the moment, you guys are the best. From actions ranging from thoughts and prayers to out right genuine help etc, and etc.

What Boofest stands for is beyond mere words of praise, especially for the help the proceeds give to each deserving individual.

BOO (and all who help make it happen) you are a genuinely true caring person. You all are. :) You Are Good Folks Indeed!! :)

I know I do not post a ton, but I visit and read often.

Many thanks to all who make this place great!

Vic Mc
Assassin 360 Strata
BEA Zombie Slayer - BEA Executioner
Boo/VixenMaster/Xcaliber/NCHunterKW Strings
maple

Re: BOOFEST!!! ... On my Bucket list for sure!! :)

Post by maple »

Gotta say Vic, this was my first Boofest and it did me a lot of good. Hanging around with great folk like them reminded me of how much these friends do for each other, and others.

I've often said, if I won a million dollars the first thing I would do is go to Boofest. Didn't win the million, just went.

I highly recommend you keep it in mind.

All the Best!!
Don't look at the antlers!! And don't look him in the eye!!

2002 Exomag
Custom wood stock with a lot of notches in it
Big John arrows
Loving every minute of it.
The only thing better than a dog, is two dogs.

Maple
Boo

Post by Boo »

maple wrote:Gotta say Vic, this was my first Boofest and it did me a lot of good. Hanging around with great folk like them reminded me of how much these friends do for each other, and others.

I've often said, if I won a million dollars the first thing I would do is go to Boofest. Didn't win the million, just went.

I highly recommend you keep it in mind.

All the Best!!
I'm glad you did make it! I just wish I had the time to sit down and tap with everyone.
Next year, I plan on corralling everyone and lobby Bill and Kath to make it to Boofest again!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....Vic, no one really knows the adversity I experienced this year leading up to Boofest....I think what kept me in the game was the "countdown"....all I can say is the $ spent this past week getting there and being there is far less than a psychiatrist and has much more of a lasting benefit

.....I would offer you a ride if you could make it up to "The People's Republic of NJ"...the only problem is I clear up 5 days to go...let's just say Boo had to call the RCMP to pry me from his homestead on Sunday evening.... I went crying like a girl :cry: :cry: :roll: ...it is that much fun of a time!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
XcaliburFX

Post by XcaliburFX »

amythntr wrote:.....Vic, no one really knows the adversity I experienced this year leading up to Boofest....I think what kept me in the game was the "countdown"....all I can say is the $ spent this past week getting there and being there is far less than a psychiatrist and has much more of a lasting benefit

.....I would offer you a ride if you could make it up to "The People's Republic of NJ"...the only problem is I clear up 5 days to go...let's just say Boo had to call the RCMP to pry me from his homestead on Sunday evening.... I went crying like a girl :cry: :cry: :roll: ...it is that much fun of a time!

Anthony :)
LOL, I am sure I'd have to be run off as well, I'm sure it is very therapeutic. I am hoping maybe this coming year the wife and I can make it. Only time will tell. :)
Assassin 360 Strata
BEA Zombie Slayer - BEA Executioner
Boo/VixenMaster/Xcaliber/NCHunterKW Strings