bd 400

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

paulaboutform

Re: bd 400

Post by paulaboutform »

Just a small correction Anthony. Your bow wasn't too slow to use the HHA tape. It was to slow to use any of the tapes that went to 100yards. It was also too slow for reaching 100yards on the space left on your tape. That isn't right. My M380, shooting an arrow that was 28gr lighter, had room to shoot out to 110yards and was ridiculously accurate. Your HHA was working perfectly but your M380 seemed to run out of the ol' poopalicatz if you know what I mean. :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
amythntr

Re: bd 400

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:Just a small correction Anthony. Your bow wasn't too slow to use the HHA tape. It was to slow to use any of the tapes that went to 100yards. It was also too slow for reaching 100yards on the space left on your tape. That isn't right. My M380, shooting an arrow that was 28gr lighter, had room to shoot out to 110yards and was ridiculously accurate. Your HHA was working perfectly but your M380 seemed to run out of the ol' poopalicatz if you know what I mean. :wink:

Paul
.....This bow has always been shooting slower than I would have liked...the arrows shot were purchased from Jerry at SSA...they are TAPP's I will double check the weight...quite frankly I really do not use the Blackout and have never really concerned myself....but now this is bothering me....I think I'm gonna put a call into Cousin Vinny :shock: ....I'm sure he'll get an answer; :wink: fuggetaboutit! :mrgreen:

.....Ah....I'll bet Newbie did something to my bow when I wasn't looking! :?

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings