Hello Everyone on the Updated Forum site!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Hello Everyone on the Updated Forum site!

Post by amythntr »

....as people notice new things lets share it with others...so far i see everything as status quo :wink:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Re: Hello Everyone on the Updated Forum site!

Post by xcaliber »

Totally different look from my cell phone.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

This will take some time to adjust to wid the new updated forum
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

xcaliber wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:12 am
....is it more user friendly from a cell phone then before?

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Highly doubt it will remain looking like this. They would have to add in all the features still.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

amythntr wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:33 am
xcaliber wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:12 am
....is it more user friendly from a cell phone then before?

I'll have to mess around in it after work.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

I see you guys have discovered the new forum setup! :D There will be some tweaking yet, we will be adding a new header and a few other things. It does operate a little differently, all the features like "new posts" , "unread posts" etc. are all in the "quick links" icon at the top of the page. It is cleaner look I think and works better on your phone.

Please provide any feedback you have. Our webpage as also gone through a major change so check that out when you have a chance.

Peter
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:55 am
I see you guys have discovered the new forum setup! :D There will be some tweaking yet, we will be adding a new header and a few other things. It does operate a little differently, all the features like "new posts" , "unread posts" etc. are all in the "quick links" icon at the top of the page. It is cleaner look I think and works better on your phone.

Please provide any feedback you have. Our webpage as also gone through a major change so check that out when you have a chance.

Peter
....Peter, I have now noticed a registration page on the new website where you are required to enter the serial number of your crossbow....is this something new and will the warranty be changing....what is the need for this if there is a lifetime warranty on the crossbow?

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Peter
....Peter, I have now noticed a registration page on the new website where you are required to enter the serial number of your crossbow....is this something new and will the warranty be changing....what is the need for this if there is a lifetime warranty on the crossbow?

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Tom

Post by Tom »

Peter
Peter, I liked the option of being able to customize the viewing pages of the forum in the old setup. Is this still an option with this version. I have looked but I was not able to find that ability so far.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
rmb721

Post by rmb721 »

I liked it better before.

If PM's are in the outbox, does that mean they were not sent?
Normous

Post by Normous »

rmb721 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:27 am
I liked it better before.

If PM's are in the outbox, does that mean they were not sent?
No, it means that your PM was not opened yet by the recipient.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

Got a little excited there, I thought the new models were being rolled out :wink: :lol:
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Peter, I have now noticed a registration page on the new website where you are required to enter the serial number of your crossbow....is this something new and will the warranty be changing....what is the need for this if there is a lifetime warranty on the crossbow?

Hi Anthony,

Good eye, yes we are starting to put serial numbers on our new crossbow models however it has just started so not many out there yet. There are various reasons why we are doing this, one is to maintain a data base so if there are any production issues we can notify customers. Also, it gives the owner a number to reference their crossbow by if its stolen or lost. Plus, it does help us with warranty determining the original owner. Nothing is changing with our lifetime warranty, we will just be able to track things better.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:18 pm
Peter, I have now noticed a registration page on the new website where you are required to enter the serial number of your crossbow....is this something new and will the warranty be changing....what is the need for this if there is a lifetime warranty on the crossbow?

Hi Anthony,

Good eye, yes we are starting to put serial numbers on our new crossbow models however it has just started so not many out there yet. There are various reasons why we are doing this, one is to maintain a data base so if there are any production issues we can notify customers. Also, it gives the owner a number to reference their crossbow by if its stolen or lost. Plus, it does help us with warranty determining the original owner. Nothing is changing with our lifetime warranty, we will just be able to track things better.
....Peter, forgive me....I have heard these kinds of statements before...."we don't want to take your guns away...we just want to be able to track them better...yada, yada, yada!".....I hope you don't know more than you are sharing with us....we have all grown to love our Excaliburs for the many different reasons people have stated....IMHO if you change your warranty in anyway shape or form...I just do not see it boding well....again JMHO!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings