Bill t's big buck video

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Bill t's big buck video

Post by longbow joe »

I was on you tube today and the old video of bill t shooting the big buck in the field popped up. I came into crossbows about four years ago . Im a lot newer than a lot of members . After my shoulder injury l was unable to shoot my longbow as well as l felt was necessary and was looking at getting a crossbow . I always had excalibur in the back of my mind but l remember seeing that video and it just totally sold me . I have two exo series bows but l wasnt around for their hayday but l cant be the only one that was sold (suckered wouldnt be right word) on these great bows. I just cant imagine how many bows that single video sold 8 years ago....anyway thanks for the video bill. Lbj.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
elkaholic

Re: Bill t's big buck video

Post by elkaholic »

I kinda got the deal of the yr. getting my EXO -- a guy was wanting a rifle for elk / deer season - local hunt chat forum - he had bought the exo new and only shot it a few times .

the cocking of the exo was to much for him. I traded an old rem 30-06 woodmaster semi auto w/scope worth 250-300 I had 125 in it!

I let him use/shoot it to make sure he was 100% satisfied with the deal - I " even" tossed in a box of ammo. he was happy as can be

I didn't feel bad about the deal till 2 weeks later - he calls asking if I had record of serial # -- somebody stole the gun

I love shooting with my EXO - hoping in draw a tag where I can actually use it hunting - I opted for handgun on piggys last season but will use exo if I draw a tag this spring

Lottery tags - SUCK - I pay $15 just to process my application for each spieces--- if I apply for all the hunts deer elk antelope javelina turkey spring bear big hornsheep buffalo - you can see it adds up --- now add 6-8-10+ yrs of not actually getting a tag -- I got 6 yrs no deer -7 yrs no elk -18 yrs no antelope - 9 bhorn 4 buffalo -

now I don't put in for just any hunt I want the rut hunts - we have no doe tags - I don't hunt cow elk - archery deer is over the counter no draw but no crossbow season

you are blessed if you can step out your back door and hunt- you should see the tag fees - lol

now I can use the crossbow instead of a rifle on a rifle /muzzleloader tag- WAHOO! --LOL