What do you guys climb with

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Micro.slayer

Re: What do you guys climb with

Post by Micro.slayer »

Tomorrow last pill for my Pitt bull. He has Lyme. Bad. 4 weeks straight pills everyday. Starting to use his right rear leg again. My buddy screwed up. Feel bad. Sproulman hope you are doing better down the road. That bug sucks.
gab

Post by gab »

I really like my Summit Goliath.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Micro.slayer wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:25 am
Tomorrow last pill for my Pitt bull. He has Lyme. Bad. 4 weeks straight pills everyday. Starting to use his right rear leg again. My buddy screwed up. Feel bad. Sproulman hope you are doing better down the road. That bug sucks.
Isnt that truth on LYMES ..Our poor dogs too..I lost Toby last year to Lymes and now Whiskers has it both had Lymes shot from 1 year old ..Now vet gives them 2 shots a week apart...

My best advice is go doctor if you are bit and demand they give you DOXCYLINE 100MG for month..Do not wait to see if you get circle its too late ..
I am feeling better after 1 year feeling bad but still tired but I was falling asleep in my Summit climber for years at 64 yrs young ...
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

gab wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:50 am
I really like my Summit Goliath.

GREAT stand IF you are over 6 ft tall and over 200 pds...LIKE ME ...I use the Summit 180 max I like to face tree at times to hide me when I want low under the leave canopy in archery ..Also tree acts like rest for me too....

I have not seen a deer in 4 days drive home and saw 4 in highway get to my yard mother and 3 fawns ..Can you believe all 3 fawns are Bucks ..Never saw that usually 1 buck and 2 doe..