Slingblade

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

aib1015

Slingblade

Post by aib1015 »

Anyone ever use NAP slingblades? I have a pack of them but have never shot them yet. I was going to shoot a couple different broadheads this afternoon and decide what will be on my arrows this year. I have some qad exodus, rage hypodermic and the slingblades. Just wondering if any one had any experience with the slingblades.
bob watkins

Re: Slingblade

Post by bob watkins »

yes i have used them quite a bit killed deer and bear with them like them a lot can be shot out of ant speed bow
bigbowman

Post by bigbowman »

That's funny! I just ordered 2 packs of those exact broad heads and they are sitting on my desk as I type. LOL I called NAP and talked to their tech guy and he said there is absolutely NO difference between the heads that are in the regular packaging and those that say for crossbows! The price difference is only to cover the different costs between the packages but, the heads are identical. They do NOT make a special crossbow broad head! I asked him, "isn't that like a scam or false advertisement"? He didn't directly offer any reasoning except the difference in the packaging of the product! So I opened a pack and went out and shot them. Only had to adjust my speed ring 2 clicks and they were hitting bull's-eyes! They seem to be staying closed in flight from both my TP Titan HLX & my Vixen II. Did the paper test for that one. All in all, not a bad investment since there really isn't anything needing to be replaced on them after several shots! I'm going to give them a try as soon as I'm able to get out and hunt some deer! Good luck!
Burky247365 Custom Scorpyd Orion Extreme
ROGER THAT

Post by ROGER THAT »

Shot 2 deer with them last year out of my micro 355. left a nice blood trail :D :D :D Image

Roger
>>====>
Work Hard Hunt Harder
Matrix 380 Xtra (Serenity)
Matrix 405 (cwn annwn)
Matrix Bulldog 400 (Acwellen)
Matrix Grizzly (Armel)
Micro 355 (Siofra)