Blob target order?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bunda62

Blob target order?

Post by Bunda62 »

Has anyone ordered a target from them lately.I ordered one yesterday on their site using PayPal but their email didn't work and no one answered the phone.Just wondering if all is well at blob targets.
Bunda62

Re: Blob target order?

Post by Bunda62 »

Never mind Adam confirmed my order.I guess I get impatience.Should be the last funds I will spend on targets hopefully.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

I've heard their targets last forever and hold up to broadhead use better than anything on the market....I also heard getting arrows out of the targets is horrible. ??? Let us know your thoughts when you get it and get to try it. :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Bunda62

Post by Bunda62 »

Will do I have heard at first it is hard until it gets shot a little I shoot a lot so that shouldn't take long .
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

paulaboutform wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:15 am
I've heard their targets last forever and hold up to broadhead use better than anything on the market....I also heard getting arrows out of the targets is horrible. ??? Let us know your thoughts when you get it and get to try it. :wink:

Paul
Those Toxic broad heads you shoot will soften it up pretty quick I suspect
Bunda62

Post by Bunda62 »

I would like to try toxic heads but I know they would bring a early grave to my targets.I wonder if you took a toxic and dulled it up with a file how it would do in a homemade ragbag target.Has anybody tried it.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Bunda62 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:04 pm
I would like to try toxic heads but I know they would bring a early grave to my targets.I wonder if you took a toxic and dulled it up with a file how it would do in a homemade ragbag target.Has anybody tried it.
Dulling the blades won't make it better. Making a makeshift rag bag target will work fine but getting the arrows out may be a chore. It'll save your targets though. I've shot the toxics for three years now and a dozen shots to check your marks won't destroy it. However, using it regularly will make quick work of any target. You're cutting one inch cloverleaf shaped holes out as deep as you penetrate with every shot.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Bunda62

Post by Bunda62 »

Ya just one of my brain storms I see toxic has a plastic practice head for 20 bucks it might work on rag target but looks like it would be hard on a foam target.