Havin several Excals Hangin in Stringroom

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ko4nrbs

Re: Havin several Excals Hangin in Stringroom

Post by ko4nrbs »

I only have one. It's an Exomax I bought used about 4 years ago. It's wide and heavy but I have gotten use to that and have grown to really like it. Have only taken one deer with it and that was last year. At first I was somewhat put off by how big it is but now it's a non-issue for me. Just took some getting used to. I use a C2 Cocker when target practicing. Cocking it by hand wears me out quick.

It is one tough crossbow and shoots very accurately in spite of the guy pulling the trigger!! Last week I mounted an Excalibur DLX scope on it after the Shadow Zone failed on me.

My brothers keep trying to get me to buy a new Micro but I don't care for change much.

Bill
Excalibur Exomax Crossbow Twlight DLX scope
Excalibur Firebolt Arrows
NuFletch Ignitor Nocks
Carbon Express Torrid SS 100 gr. Broadheads
Summit Viper SD Climbing Tree Stand with Sherpa Hunting cart kit
U.S. Navy 1969-1973 USS Truxtun DLGN-35
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

vixenmaster wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:13 pm
I am goin to kill one more tick toter wid my Micro 335 n then put it up fer sale again. I am goin to box it n every thing that will go wid it. It will sell or live in the box til it does. I may get rid of anudder one later next Summer. I am goin to keep no more than 3 Excals n one Compound DS Scorpyd. I have gotten to where i don't care about have a half dz diff sized arrows n diff B-Heads fer all of them.
I hear that Mike, simple & easy works great for me too. Lately i have been thinking about selling the Kodabow. Love it, but it just does not fit into the little box of easy! :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

I only have one too unless u count the Barnett raptor that I had before the M350 . Poor raptor hasn't been shot in forever.
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR