Matrix 380 Xtra, Crack or Splinter?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

VanX

Matrix 380 Xtra, Crack or Splinter?

Post by VanX »

I haven't been to these forums in a very long time but wanted to ask the expert advice of the gallery.

Photo attached, is this a "crack" or "splinter". is it safe or shall I wait on new limb(s)

Found it this evenign after cocking the bow with string aid in order to tighten up the string for proper brace height. Been one year stored safely in closet and bowcase. Just got it out of closet to prepare for a trip to the range to sight in.

I have logged a support case already and attached photos. Just wanted ya'll opinions!

Edit: this forum seemed to strip my photos off the post. Converted to PNG format due to size, but guess they might not be compatible. Will keep trying.

Cannot upload pics, error says "Sorry, board quota has been reached." Guess I wait for Excal Support.

Thanks
Van
Bcwn

Re: Matrix 380 Xtra, Crack or Splinter?

Post by Bcwn »

Man I wish you could up load some pics, I have the same problem with pictures on the forum as well. The experts on here can answer your question ASAP

Brad
Mad max 380
Stock string
Dr stirrup kit
Zombie slayers
Rage Hypodermic 100 gr
Leupold Crossbones
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Splinters usually are along the limbs edges
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
VanX

Post by VanX »

Wanted to upate the thread.

Excalibur support is Second to None! Easy process for logging an RMA online.

I spoke with Dawn this morning. She is super friendly and easy to talk to. My new limbs are on thier way too me. Overnight, I might add since I leave for a week hunting trip on Sunday!

I knew when I bought my M380 it was top of the line and they had a good reputation for quality and service. I'd now say I woudn't think of shooting another Xbow, since that was the easiest warranty return an processing, I've ever had.

Will note back once the limbs are on the bow.

Thanks,
Van