My 3 experiences with the xact cut broadhead

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

My 3 experiences with the xact cut broadhead

Post by longbow joe »

My favorite broadhead has been the regular spitfire and the maxx for turkey .This year l purchased 5 new packs of the xact cut broadheads at an estate sale for like 20 bucks. I have killed a nice buck that really only ran about 75 yards l just lost him in some mega thick wet swamp and found him in the morning. Now l killed 2 doe that only ran 30 yards. This head is a real winner so far .lt seems like its very hard to open and l wouldn't even think of putting a band on it. I cant see it needing a band on a 400 fps either or obviously they wouldn't sell it for our bows. I shot the buck at a down angle in the throat and got penetration to the back of the bucks body with a slow 300fps ibex. I am now wondering why more of us including me aren't using this great head that was designed for our great crossbows and designed not to open on a 400 fps one .
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
mchurch

Re: My 3 experiences with the xact cut broadhead

Post by mchurch »

The excalibur x act is the innerloc exp. It's an outstanding head. I'm also surprised we don't hear more about it. The innerloc facebook has a video where a young girl shoots a 280 pound boar with an excalibur micro 335. It blows through and the blood and damage is an absolute mess. The head was still in perfect shape
Excalibur Revx
Hawke Xb 30 pro
16.5 inch wyverncreations.com zombie slayers
SWAT juggernaut broadhead
janesy

Re: My 3 experiences with the xact cut broadhead

Post by janesy »

I have mentioned innerlock before. I was shooting there "slice" broadhead. Without an animal to test it on I will admit, but other wise it was a great durable head.

I have also previously mentioned that I put and Xact broadhead through 5/8 plywood up to a dozen times or something like that. I just found it the other day, and in a pinch, I'd hunt with it lol.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme