Fog Ghost

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

janesy

Re: Fog Ghost

Post by janesy »

vixenmaster wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:50 pm
I have a confessin to make here ! This past Sunday i was huntin my lease n the Fog Ghost came out by my stand at 31 yds est. I eased my safety off n had my Xhair on him on his left shoulder. I had to have him move a little right or left to get into the brisket of behind in the ribs. The woman i lease from turned her LGD out into the yard n the wind was blowin from the Buck to the dog. It set up barkin like a maniac n like a horse in the Ky Derby that Buck was gone in a flash. I like furbabies but i could have throddled that one Sunday evenin. I had a Mech. B-head an 375 gr arrow n its jus not made to drive thru the shoulder bone into the lungs wid the shot i was given. I have been peed off n angry 2nd guessin my choice of holdin fer a better clean shot. You seldom in life get a 2nd chance on a Buck of a Lifetime, i doubt i will get anudder shot chance. Only 8 days til Firearms season n i may can 3 more hunts in over there, i can only hunt when she is there so the gates are unlocked. She won't give me a key to the 2 locked gates
You made the right call
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme