Bobcattrapper's Bucks!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Bobcattrapper's Bucks!

Post by xcaliber »

Here are some pics. he sent me to post for him, very Nice!
You can fill in the details bud! :wink:

Image[url=https://postimages.org/]Image

Image[url=https://postimg.org/image/nvwv7njfp/]Image
Last edited by xcaliber on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Bcxbow

Re: Bobcattrapper's Bucks!

Post by Bcxbow »

Very nice..........you gotta love tall tines :D :D

Billy
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Great bucks awesome harvest,congratulations.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
bobcattrapper

Post by bobcattrapper »

Thanks for posing for me Dan :mrgreen: The buck was a double lung and he only went about 20 yds. You don,t see a exit cause the broadhead hit shoulder and lodged in the lungs. You can see the broadhead in the pic.It was really fun gutting knowing it was in there. :shock: The deer I think was obese and needed to go on a diet and was really fat :mrgreen: The broadhead was a Wac em 3 blade and using Wyverns 330 arrows out of my matrix 330. I really do like the broadheads......... but my last package I put together about a week ago the O ring did not go flush for a tight fit and some blades were loose. Wac Em sent me new replacements and received em yesterday. Crossbow 3 blade 100gr. Pak. I was just out going to put em together and guess what? Only 2 slots for 2 blades :roll: So the quality control I think is suspect now. Kinda like a box of chocolates.I know Wac Em sold to another and maybe somewhere that’s the problem. I think I will look at other fixed blade crossbow broadheads now in 100 gr.
Last edited by bobcattrapper on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

bobcattrapper wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:07 pm
Thanks for posing for me Mike :mrgreen: The buck was a double lung and he only went about 20 yds. You don,t see a exit cause the broadhead hit shoulder and lodged in the lungs. You can see the broadhead in the pic.It was really fun gutting knowing it was in there. :shock: The deer I think was obese and needed to go on a diet and was really fat :mrgreen: The broadhead was a Wac em 3 blade and using Wyverns 330 arrows out of my matrix 330. I really do like the broadheads......... but my last package I put together about a week ago the O ring did not go flush for a tight fit and some blades were loose. Wac Em sent me new replacements and received em yesterday. Crossbow 3 blade 100gr. Pak. I was just out going to put em together and guess what? Only 2 slots for 2 blades :roll: So the quality control I think is suspect now. Kinda like a box of chocolates.I know Wac Em sold to another and maybe somewhere that’s the problem. I think I will look at other fixed blade crossbow broadheads now in 100 gr.
I a firm beleaver in Slick tricks , very tough and high quality,replaceable blades. I have many harvest with them they are dependable.

https://slicktrick.net/collections/broadheads
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

bobcattrapper wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:07 pm
Thanks for posing for me Mike :mrgreen: The buck was a double lung and he only went about 20 yds. You don,t see a exit cause the broadhead hit shoulder and lodged in the lungs. You can see the broadhead in the pic.It was really fun gutting knowing it was in there. :shock: The deer I think was obese and needed to go on a diet and was really fat :mrgreen: The broadhead was a Wac em 3 blade and using Wyverns 330 arrows out of my matrix 330. I really do like the broadheads......... but my last package I put together about a week ago the O ring did not go flush for a tight fit and some blades were loose. Wac Em sent me new replacements and received em yesterday. Crossbow 3 blade 100gr. Pak. I was just out going to put em together and guess what? Only 2 slots for 2 blades :roll: So the quality control I think is suspect now. Kinda like a box of chocolates.I know Wac Em sold to another and maybe somewhere that’s the problem. I think I will look at other fixed blade crossbow broadheads now in 100 gr.
Bill, you can call me Mike if you want to. :lol: :lol:
bobcattrapper

Post by bobcattrapper »

I got you mixed up with Wabi :mrgreen: :roll:
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

It's all good Bill. I know a few Mike's here and every one of them is top notch in my book. Very nice Buck by the way, Congrats!
wabi

Post by wabi »

Nice buck, Bill!!!!!!!!!!

I have used Wac'Em Exit broadheads (4 blade) for several years now and have been very satisfied with their performance. Only problem has been getting replacement blades. Last year I gave up on searching for replacements and bought some G5 Montec carbon steel heads. Haven't stuck a deer with one yet, but they do take a really good edge with much less work than the Montec stainless.
wabi
mikej

Post by mikej »

Congrats nice buck
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Nice buck and great info on hunting points...
bobcattrapper

Post by bobcattrapper »

I think I may try the G5 striker 100 gr. They look a lot like Wac Em to me.
XB I GO

Post by XB I GO »

Very nice big deer, Sir
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Great Buck congrats, Slicks/G5 Strikers/ Nap Hellrazors all are good fixed bladed B-heads
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Congrats on a nice buck!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335