Primos Trigger Stix & Bushnell Customer Service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

paulaboutform

Primos Trigger Stix & Bushnell Customer Service

Post by paulaboutform »

I've had the Primos Trigger Stix Bipod and Tripod for years now. Recently, and for no apparent reason, my tripod stopped working with the legs not releasing and moving freely. I discovered this just before my blacktail hunt with Ironoggin recently. I contacted Bushnell (who is the Canadian distributor) and was a surprised that they offered to warranty the product so readily. I was hoping to just send my tripod in for repair. I was told to send my tripod in with my contact info and an explanation of the problem. Well, yesterday a brand new Gen 3 Primos Trigger Stix tripod showed up at my door. No bill just a packing slip for warranty replacement. WOW! I'm thrilled because they are quite expensive. It really makes me smile when this level of customer service is shown and it really makes me happy to support their company and products in return. The upgrades to the gen 3 are fantastic!
I also have to add that I recently bought a BogPod tripod on sale for half price at Wholesale Sports. It is a great unit but I can honestly say that the the Primos Trigger Stix tripod is far more convenient, faster and equally sturdy.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
xcaliber

Re: Primos Trigger Stix & Bushnell Customer Service

Post by xcaliber »

Glad to hear that Paul, good luck on the Blacktail hunt!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Turtleman

Post by Turtleman »

Glad you had good success. I cannot say the same. Sent my bipod in with the same problem had to pay $10 to ship and put certified check for $10 for them to send it back. They sent me an email later saying the problem was in the trigger unit and was too costly to replace it and they would give me a discount on a new one for around $88. Really good discount, i can buy one anywhere for that price. I said no and they sent mine back , it got lost along the way and finally received month later. I ended up tearing apart and fixing myself. The problem wasn't the trigger unit but in the leg itself. Bottom line i don't recommend a trigger stick to anyone with customer service like theirs. Like i say, consider yourself lucky because it won't happen for most and most definitely not me!!!
Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today!
mikej

Post by mikej »

I love my trigger stick , glad to hear they stand behind the product
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective