Any Info On Excalibur Assassin Crossbow ???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

janesy

Re: Any Info On Excalibur Assassin Crossbow ???

Post by janesy »

colouredchameleon wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:30 pm
gerald strine wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:40 pm
I am kind of put off buy the name of the bow to tell you the truth with hunting being under constant attack buy anti hunters "Assassin "does not put forth a good image for me and I eat two deer a year every year for the last 30 years.
Just my 2 cents worth I liked the original Excalibur bow names like Vixen, Phoenix, Equinox, Exocet,Exomax Ect ,Hunting is something that is very important to me, and the participation in nature that is so precious to me and that I enjoy so much seams cheapened by the name "Assassin".
Same thoughts myself.
Especially with all the senseless shootings in the NEWS
Just can't contemplate the degree of fallout that would happen if just one of these were ever used for such a senseless act.

CC
Happened a couple times last year. Didnt stay in the news long.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Boo

Re: Any Info On Excalibur Assassin Crossbow ???

Post by Boo »

Here's some news from someone who shot the bow.
It has enough mass to be down right steady off hand while at the same time it's balanced enough not to feel heavy at all. In the hands, it feels just as small as the 315. The trigger is down right awesome. Better than a TT. What little trigger travel there is, is buttery smooth. It truly feels frictionless because it is! You all know it uses rollers. Those rollers are sealed bearing! This trigger is way ahead of every crossbow trigger out there and easily rivals some fancy rifle triggers!
I need one! :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes