Suppressor

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Tennessee Rebel

Suppressor

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

Anybody got the Suppressor? I'm thinking about a new Excalibur. Have a 335 Nightmare now. Got to look at a Suppressor but never got to shoot it. Also thinking I like the Bulldog 380 or the Matrix 355...... TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!
Carnivorous

Re: Suppressor

Post by Carnivorous »

I don't have one but I'm warming up to the bullpup stock design with Micro limbs up-front... :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

owned both, still have the GEN 1 micro. not enough a difference for me to own both. speed was the same. i liked the Suppressor stock a little better. with all the Axiom threads im gonna pull mine out again. the long limbers are fun to shoot and fill freezers too. :mrgreen:
Blutck

Post by Blutck »

I just finished my first season hunting with the Suppressor. I like the bullpup stock cause I have short arms. Add on multiple layers for hunting in the winter time (especially this past closing week) and it is a keeper. Managed to anchor a turkey this past spring, a 250lb bear in September and anchored both a button buck and a coyote this past week.
- Micro Suppressor
- Triggertech Trigger
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

Saw one at cabelas the other day. Sure loved the feel of it(just don't know bout all the sound deadening crap on it).
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR
LongCarbine

Post by LongCarbine »

I have a Matrix 355 and still think it's the best . With that being said I'm getting a B.D 330 when they get restocked if the price doesn't jump.
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I looked at that model hard, then decided on the Micro 355, and added what I wanted. I'm not 100% sure I made the best choice because I do like the Camo rail, but i am very with the Micro 355. Good Luck Bud! :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Tennessee Rebel

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

xcaliber wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:50 pm
I looked at that model hard, then decided on the Micro 355, and added what I wanted. I'm not 100% sure I made the best choice because I do like the Camo rail, but i am very with the Micro 355. Good Luck Bud! :wink:
I did a BAD thing when I picked one up at a local dealer here in Cookeville! LOL I love the size of it and the feel of the bullpup design. Not sure about all the rubber hanging off it but it could be taken off. Looks like the ultimate tree stand bow to me. I may have to sell that Vortex I just bought! :roll:
quake

Post by quake »

I looked at one about a month ago and fell in love with it. The bullpup stock felt awesome. It was a perfect fit for me. Unfortunately I couldn't afford the price tag, otherwise it would have went home with me. :)
Cabela's Equalizer 370 made by Excalibur- Zeiss Terra XB75
Matrix 380- Trophy Ridge Speed Comp XV530IR
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

I'm dreaming of a black Suppressor!! :mrgreen:
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
quake

Post by quake »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:07 pm
Now that would be something! 8)
Cabela's Equalizer 370 made by Excalibur- Zeiss Terra XB75
Matrix 380- Trophy Ridge Speed Comp XV530IR
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

quake wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:36 am
bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:07 pm
Now that would be something! 8)
Stay tuned!! :)