Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Re: assassin reveal

Post by newbie »

rein1 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:59 pm
newbie wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:40 pm
I agree with Don. The bow is worth what they asking with all the extras and upgrade.
It's a completely new trigger and is fantastic.
The crossbow industry is just like the automotive , Just keep on adding more things and the public will pay $$$. In regard to the trigger if Excalibur designed a decent trigger from the start trigger tech wouldn’t be in business ..
There is always a choice.
lots of bows new and old.
buy don't buy.
re trigger. The trigger has been the same basically since excal came on the market and it worked..... Still works for most people. TT has only been around a few years and most still dont own one.
This bow is a huge accomplishment for them in such a new design along with this new trigger that it demanded. Let's hope it will carry over into more bow. Best trigger on the market.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
LongCarbine

Re: assassin reveal

Post by LongCarbine »

Very interesting . Is it what I'm looking for in a bow ? Maybe not. But I can sure appreciate all the work that it took to design this bow. And I think it will open up the eyes of crossbow shooters that never would look at an Excalibur ( yes there are a lot of them out there). Also it's another platform for more designs . Just like Magtip , Matrix and Micro are . Some will be simpler some will be even more complicated. As far as the price ? Buy a Micro 355 upgrade your scope add a crank , triggertec trigger , suppression system . See what I mean . Some guys will hate this bow . But I take my hat off to Excalibur . Nice Job !
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330