Excalibur experence

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

gundog

Excalibur experence

Post by gundog »

I recently found a scope I had put up because it had a issue. I received a rmi number and then forgot about it for o let's say four years. Well just getting back into it I found the scope. I thought it would be to late but worth a try. I phoned up and explained my story to a very nice lady. Well in 1 1/2 days I received the replacement even before I sent back the first scope. Very impressed with the service and trust of Excalibur. The type of company I would enjoy working for. Straight shooting enjoyable experience. :D
Conserve game hunt with a trained dog
Rambeaux

Re: Excalibur experence

Post by Rambeaux »

Excalibur is has one of the best warranty departments in ANY market, IMO. Not just blowing smoke. I'll always have one in my stable.
Micro 355/XV530IR scope/8pt flemish/DB Killers and bumpers/Slick Trick 150's/16.5" Zombie's
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Pack your bags and move to Kitchener. You can start work Monday morning! LOL j/k

I have had similar dealings with Excalibur. Outstanding customer service the time I dealt with them. I fought to pay because it was my own stupidity and they would have no part in it of me paying them. Very few companies around like Excalibur.
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

I have nothing but high praise for Excaliburs products and service. :wink:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
SEW

Post by SEW »

BrotherRon wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:14 pm
I have nothing but high praise for Excaliburs products and service. :wink:

Me too. I’m so satisfied with my 4 Excaliburs that I don’t even seriously consider the new models (matby the new 10-Pts, but my wife convinces me that I’m not really interested), not even new Excals.

That old axiom is still true: “Want what you have and have what you have” . Saves a lot of money and time.
taz3

Post by taz3 »

I can't say enough good about them either, they've always been very helpful with any issue I've encountered, including self induced ones! :oops: :lol:
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting