Opinions favorite deer cart

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Back strap

Opinions favorite deer cart

Post by Back strap »

Would like to have everybody's opinions on favorite deer cart(hauler).
Matrix 405// Twilight scope/ Vixen master string/ Munch mount/ aircurve 3 kwikee kwiver/ south shore archery 18 in spinal tapps/ plastic nock/ sk300 vanes/ 92 grain insert/100 grain ramcat. Huntin Fishin Lovin everyday. AKA-BUCKY
bigbowman

Re: Opinions favorite deer cart

Post by bigbowman »

In a rack on the back of my Honda 4-wheeler! I hunt my private farm and woods and have easy access to my hunting blinds.
Burky247365 Custom Scorpyd Orion Extreme
janesy

Post by janesy »

F150 preferably with a cap
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I have one of Cabelas fold away style, and it's great on a fire lane, etc. SUX going over small branches, etc. The main problem, or issue is legs hanging over the sides, or head. I have revisited my younger days lately, and find that a good tarp rolled all the way around the deer, and cinched up tight with a t-handle pull rope works great. The deer slides right over branches, etc. It is heavier, but slicker if that makes sense. Also, if you get a longer T-Handle, two boys can get on it making much easier. I suggest both, and once you get to a firs lane, roll it onto a cart and use the wheels.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Back strap

Post by Back strap »

LOL replying to the first two posts. Not everybody can hunt on a private Farm and I would think most people don't hunt on the side of the road unless you're scared to get out in the woods lol again funny chit. :lol:
Last edited by Back strap on Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Matrix 405// Twilight scope/ Vixen master string/ Munch mount/ aircurve 3 kwikee kwiver/ south shore archery 18 in spinal tapps/ plastic nock/ sk300 vanes/ 92 grain insert/100 grain ramcat. Huntin Fishin Lovin everyday. AKA-BUCKY
janesy

Post by janesy »

Back strap wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:10 pm
LOL replying to the first two posts. Not everybody can hunt on a private Farm and I would think most people don't hunt on the side of the road the ones that are serious anyway
My goal this year was to back one out myself. I guess I like looking at them Too much, passed and passed until the season passed on me hahaha
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
bigbowman

Post by bigbowman »

Well it’s our favorite deer cart! Just replying with our personal favorites. Is it wrong if it were asked? 😉
Back strap

Post by Back strap »

No no not at all. I just get way out in the woods have a gorilla cart from Lowe's. Works good in some places others just a little too big. Looking at the hawk crawler game cart no offense intended
bigbowman

Post by bigbowman »

I’m trying to remember the name of a cart that I’ve seen before. It had like 3 wheels on each side of the axel that rotate instead of getting stuck. It works like wheelchairs that have a similar feature. You can walk this cart over sticks, rutts, stumps or logs with ease! Dandiest thing I’ve ever seen.
Species8472

Post by Species8472 »

Works great.

When that's not an option I use an ice fishing toboggan with teflon runners.
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
bigbowman

Post by bigbowman »

That Kuboto will definitely get it done! Lol
catclr

Post by catclr »

bigbowman wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:40 pm
I’m trying to remember the name of a cart that I’ve seen before. It had like 3 wheels on each side of the axel that rotate instead of getting stuck. It works like wheelchairs that have a similar feature. You can walk this cart over sticks, rutts, stumps or logs with ease! Dandiest thing I’ve ever seen.
Maybe this is what your thinking----http://bit.ly/2o02nVM CRAWLER™ MULTI-USE CART
I have one from cabelas the mag. cart, & want to modify it to something like the crawler.
Matrix 355----Scorpion
Hawke XB1
DrStirrup Products All
nchunterkw,Boo strings
Steelforce B.H.
Magnus B.H. Ser-Razor 125 gr.
SPYNAL TAPP
Nufletch Ignitors
NockOut Lighted Nocks
quake

Post by quake »

The Hawke Crawler cart looks interesting. After being fortunate enough to hunt private property for nearly 20 years and using my Can-Am to pack my deer out of the woods , I found myself back in the State Forest dragging my deer this past season. The unfortunate part of all this is, that I'm 20 years older, and the deer seem to be getting heavier. :lol: This cart may be worth investigating.
Last edited by quake on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cabela's Equalizer 370 made by Excalibur- Zeiss Terra XB75
Matrix 380- Trophy Ridge Speed Comp XV530IR
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Here is an old favorite. Tree Lounge Stand with the wheel kit!

Image[url=https://postimg.org/image/5dhj22fj9/]Image
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
quake

Post by quake »

I've seen those wheel kits, I wondered how well they worked! Looks pretty good. 8)
Cabela's Equalizer 370 made by Excalibur- Zeiss Terra XB75
Matrix 380- Trophy Ridge Speed Comp XV530IR