Post by Deadeye »

real nice buck!!!

good job staying with the track..
drink one for me, eh?...

deadeye
Blood make's the grass grow, Owh-ay!
Sheps pal Moe

Post by Sheps pal Moe »

the title of this was Review of Shemps deer pictures,here is my review,disgusting ! :evil: :evil: thats what we need more redneck pictures of dumb a$$s posing with an awful deer picture with a beer in his hand,describing a story of a bad shot and a terrible long death of a great animal ! :evil: :evil: come on the excalibur site with your horton bow and print this garbage,you probably work for the antis or for horton and are trying to bring down excalibur by showing what scum crossbow shooters are with bad ethics like the story shows :evil: :twisted: :roll: :shock: you must be related to carl from vermont,you are a wiskey drinking slob that should not get to put pictures like this on the internet. your pal moe,and curly is mad as hell :evil: :evil:

Post by Guest »

Sheps pal Moe you need a little Image and then your Image cause ya got to be Image
Shemp

Sheps pal moe.

Post by Shemp »

To: sheps pal moe

First - learn how to spell, this might be difficult for someone like yourself though, just remember sound out the words first " slowly " much like the speed of your brain.

Second - get some balls and go by your real name which should be
" the jealous petty coward ".

Third - Unfortunately: this deer tried to turn a 180 degrees and turned into the path of my arrow which resulted in a neck shot, then a coyote decided that he would follow the deer until it died. Sadly i had no control over that. But i stuck with it, never gave up and recovered my animal.
( Myself or the others i hunt with have not lost a deer to date ).
I am sorry for not being perfect like you.

Fourth if you can't handle a picture of someone with a beer in their hand do you write Molson and Labbats and complain each time you see one of their commercials or do you just shut off the TV and go have a timeout in the corner with the other children.

Fifth - If it bothers you so much that i don't have an excalibur crossbow then why don't you give me yours !
I'll trade you for a box of red crayons which you will get a lot more use of.

Sixth - get a life ....... Big people talk about ideas, Medium people talk about things and Small people like yourself talk about others because they have nothing intelligent or interesting to say.

Lastly I am not your pal and would be surprised if you have any in this world.

SHEMP
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

Sheps pal Moe wrote:the title of this was Review of Shemps deer pictures,here is my review,disgusting ! :evil: :evil: thats what we need more redneck pictures of dumb a$$s posing with an awful deer picture with a beer in his hand,describing a story of a bad shot and a terrible long death of a great animal ! :evil: :evil: come on the excalibur site with your horton bow and print this garbage,you probably work for the antis or for horton and are trying to bring down excalibur by showing what scum crossbow shooters are with bad ethics like the story shows :evil: :twisted: :roll: :shock: you must be related to carl from vermont,you are a wiskey drinking slob that should not get to put pictures like this on the internet. your pal moe,and curly is mad as hell :evil: :evil:

:evil: It is posts like this that reinforce the need to hever EVERYONE REGISTERED before they can post!!!!!!! Too bad this MORON does not have the BALLS to be a legitimate contributor to this otherwise excellent site! :wink: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
A.W

Post by A.W »

Shemp. I'll have a beer with you if you're ever in the east end of Toronto.(Beaches)

Moe. Nice style of writing. Here's a tune for you.

http://flygenring.dk/pfl/M3.htm
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Anonymous wrote:Sheps pal Moe you need a little Image and then your Image cause ya got to be Image
Sorry fellas but this one is mine.....I didn't log on and MOE needs this... :evil:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Sheps pal moe

Post by Sheps pal moe »

sturck a nerve eh shump,it didn't take long for the other 3 stooges to show up,btw my real name is Moe,is yours really shemp?you are a legend in your own mind, the only claim to fame you can count on is that your beautiful pictures and story will probably get picked up by the antis or a slob hunters group,you could be the poster boy :lol: my real name is Moe and why would i join a forum that lets slob articles get posted that can hurt the image of ethical hunters,as for owning an excalibur, i don't have one yet,i have been searching web sites for information on good crossbows,many guys at my work shoot excaliburs and say they are good,i have read many good articles,but your pictures and story shocked me and others that read it at work :shock: keep up the good work,i hope they take this thread off because it hurts the good site, i thought you might be a troll from horton trying to mess this site up,i see horton guys are on here like wholesalehunter,bye now.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Shucks MOE, you be welcome here....We only ask that ya treat others as you would like to be treated or just set back and laugh ta your self and keep your Image
Always learning!!
Home fer now!

Post by Guest »

You done good Shemp!!
You know you've struck a nerve of " the jealous petty coward ", when you start getting compared to me. :wink: :lol: :lol:
"The jealous petty coward" is obviously a "rump ranger", aka butt sniffer, or what we call a "fruitloop." :P :lol:

Have a Molson XXX for me!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: 8)
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

Shemp, Nice buck man!!!

Although I am not Moe,

I am VERY jealous!!

Glad to see you stuck with the tracking...it sure paid off!

I do have to say that it never hurts to put the brew down for a pic.

Anyways......Good Eatin!!
-Richard-
kendo kid

Post by kendo kid »

Shemp
That rack has great balance. Really nice. Good going.
Kendo Kid
The only ex who has a piece of my heart is Excalibur
Shemp

Buck

Post by Shemp »

Hey Richard

Something you might find interesting - that buck is an Otonabeee deer shot less than 5 miles from Peterborough !
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

WOW!

I have only seen one antlered buck around here and he doesent compare to yours at all!!

I hope I see one of his relatives some day soon!
-Richard-
Shemp

Gotta Let Em Grow

Post by Shemp »

Richard

Two years ago, I let 4 different small to medium sized bucks " walk" on this farm ( all under 25 yard shots ) from where this one was shot. This is the only large buck I have ever seen on this farm, but I like to hope that maybe this was one of the deer that in years past i let grow.....

Anyways my dad and I took two from this farm this year and I am now done there for the year and on to the next farm behind my Dads...
Hoping i can find the real big guy...