EXCALIBUR CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BrotherRon

Re: EXCALIBUR CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!!!

Post by BrotherRon »

Never a worry with Excalibur. If you do have an issue you will be taken care of very quickly.
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Peter took great care of me with everything I have asked of Excalibur Crossbows. No problems, and very good response time. I'm very happy to say the least!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Tangle Eye

Post by Tangle Eye »

I’m in the midst of getting a cocking rope issue corrected with them and can add to the praises for their customer service. When my cocking rope appeared to be getting cut inside the bow after not many shots I contacted them, got an RMA, and sent the bow to Port Huron. Within an hour of its being received Conner called me on the phone to tell me he’d replaced the rope and to discuss any other issues I was having. The bow was shipped back to me the same day they received it!

The issue has recurred and upon contacting Mike at Excalibur HQ the decision was made to completely swap out the entire bow. They wanted to examine mine to see what was going on as the issue had not been reported before and was apparently something specific to my particular bow. Again - the replacement bow was shipped out the same day the defective one arrived. You just can’t beat that.

And - they are usually very prompt about responding to emails (Dawn, Mike, and Peter) as well. In our society this kind of customer service is pretty much unheard of.
———————————————————————————————————
Excalibur Assassin w/ Boo Force 10 string

If you always do what you always did, you’ll always get what you always got.