So Maybe

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

IronNoggin

Re: So Maybe

Post by IronNoggin »

xcaliber wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:57 pm
... can't wait for the 380 to hit the door. It's always been one I wanted, and I don't know why I kept running around it. Sooo looking forward to this one! :wink:
Congratulations Gramps!! :wink:

The latest is pretty much Guaranteed to make you Happy Happy Happy! :D

And that bow is pretty damn SWEET too! :lol:

Welcome to the 380 Club, where Much More Than Satisfied is our motto! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Thanks Nog. I have shot my friends many times, but owning one is going to a totally different thing. Been thinking all day about it. I'm going to shoot it with the stock trigger, then possibly get a TT for it, and maybe then send the stock one to Boo for some magic. I'm down to one stock trigger sitting on the shelf out of my Micro, and I'm thinking maybe I'll try the Tact Zone again, I did like the one I had a few years ago. Man, it better warm up soon, I have two new bows to play with this spring.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

It's only $...... Go for it!
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

gerald strine wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:48 pm
P.S the real trick is to have so many bows around the house they can not keep track what is what, new old , being traded ect !
This would be me! :mrgreen: ....congrats Dan, you've made a great choice and I think you'll fall in love with this bow. It really is a beautiful combination of speed, power, and crazy accuracy at all ranges out to 100yards. :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
quake

Post by quake »

xcaliber wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:42 pm
I'm telling Sandy tonight, right after she falls asleep! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cabela's Equalizer 370 made by Excalibur- Zeiss Terra XB75
Matrix 380- Trophy Ridge Speed Comp XV530IR
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Seller just emailed me, he's waiting until Wednesday to ship, and i can set up a hold at the UPS facility by my Job! Happy! :D :D
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Still telling the Queen tonight, you know when! :lol: :lol:
quake

Post by quake »

Dan is this a new one or used? Not that it matters, they're all sweet regardless. Guess I'm just curious.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

New kit from Pine Mountain via eBay. $679 shipped! TZ scope, the works! :wink:
quake

Post by quake »

xcaliber wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:34 pm
New kit from Pine Mountain via eBay. $679 shipped! TZ scope, the works! :wink:
Awesome! Congrats. 8)
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Quake, I had been eyeballing this for like two weeks, then realized this won't last forever. If I don't like it, which i know I will, I could sell it for that. I'm not a speed freak anymore, but I do appreciate speed when dependability is not compromised, this model gives me that!

Dan
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Well, I picked up the 380 this morning. It has a black rail, and limbs, quiver, and cheek piece. Contacted seller, and he said his yes reply was to my other question, but would take the item back, no questions. I told him to let me think about it. Called Danny Miller about the rail, he said it is tougher than the camo rail, and advised me to keep the bow at the price I paid. He also said, get the camo limbs from Excalibur if the black ones really bother me. Contacted Dawn, and for $110 to my door, camo limbs are a coming. The stirrup is dipped, it has the limb dampeners, string wings, string gizmos for the inside of the limbs, I'm not installing those, and swapped out the S5 stops for Danny Miller's. Twisting a string for it that will be ready Sunday. I'll finish the assembly then.
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Dear excaliburcrossbow
My question is what was the photograph and description shown when you bought the bow ? If the listing showed a camo bow and you got something else I would contact Pine Mountain and request they provide what was shown on the E bay listing they are obligated .
My first x bow an Equinox was bought from Pine Mountain off E bay and went Great I called them in person with questions and got through So i Feel they will / should give you what was in the original listing , If you got something different contact them and let them correct it.
Jerry
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Yep the photo represented a different model, but also failed to mention some upgrades. I'm no longer upset over that, and after measuring the rail to make sure I got a 380, it's all good for me. That said, there may be others that purchased from them, and feel they did not get what they paid for, and should get a refund. As for me, I'm not disappointed anymore. :wink:
quake

Post by quake »

Interesting. Camo stock, black rail and limbs sounds like a unique looking bow. Is the rail powder-coated Dan? Throw up a picture of it when you get a chance.