Boofest Charity Prizes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Boofest Charity Prizes

Post by Boo »

The responsibility for any duty, shipping or any other costs incurred will be the responsibility of the winner of any prizes.

There will be a silent auction for 2 guided hunts! One bear in Saskatchewan and one deer hunt in South Dakota! The bear hunt is donated by Canadian Whitetail Outfitters and the whitetail hunt is donated by Western Ranch Outfitters! Thank you both, this is truly awesome! Details can be had by following this link https://www.32auctions.com/organizations/41077/auctions/50073?t=all

1 Custom Camo MICRO 335, more info and a picture will follow further in this thread. This will be in a silent auction, not available via draw at Boofest Donated by Excalibur.
Details can be had by following this link https://www.32auctions.com/organizations/41077/auctions/50073?t=all

1 BT-X 28” RH 70# Mossy Oak Breakup Country compound bow from Bowtech - This will be in a silent auction, not available via draw at Boofest.
https://bowtecharchery.com/bows/bt-x-28-cam-system/
Details can be had by following this link https://www.32auctions.com/organizations/41077/auctions/50073?t=all

For the prizes below, when paid in US funds, the purchase of 4 tickets gets you a 5th ticket to make up for the currency difference. When you pay $40.00 USD for regular tickets, you will get 5 tickets. When you pay $80.00 USD, you get 5 bow tickets. Tickets for bows are $20.00 CDN each and for other prizes, tickets are $10.00 CDN

2 Firenock Aerorests for compound bows - see page 2 for a description of this high tech arrow rest. Donated by Dorge Huange who owns Firenock,. Thank you Dorge!

2 serving set ups - 2 spools of 0.036 Angel Majesty serving plus 2 AAE Pro serving tools. Donated by David Wilkins who own's Wyvern Creations. Thank you David!

1 Almost new Matrix 355 with a swept back riser, polished and anodized rail in green, Trigger Tech trigger and more. See page 2 for pics.
1 new 330 Bulldog package. Both bows donated by me.

1 Stryker Katana 360 stnd package. This is one of the best compound bows in the market. I have one and I know a few with one. No troubles, no problems, cocks real easy and so quite! Thank you Rob!

1 Zeiss Terra ED Pocket Binoculars. Donated by Gentec

Arrow Puller, Squaring Tool, Flat Back Nocks - Donated by Burt Coyote

2 EA Blazer Vane/Wrap Combo, Canadian Flag, 2 EA Blazer Vane/Wrap Combo, American Flag, 2 EA Blazer vane Blue Hawaiian 36 pk, 2 EA Blazer vane Red Flannel 36 pk, 2 EA Bolt Vane neon yellow 3.5" Shield 36 pk, 2 EA Bolt Vane white 3.5" Shield 36 pk, 2 EA Wax Grit Guard with applicator box, 2 EA Kit, Complete Tower Jig, 2 EA "The Shelter", Camo Donated by Larry Griffith owner of Bohning. Thank you Larry!

1 130 lb Scorpyd Deathstalker package, 380 ft/sec. Thank you Jim and Rex! http://shop.scorpyd.com/Deathstalker-Crossbow-Package-DETHSTLKPLUS.htm

ABU GARCIA ROD/ REEL FISHING PKG – retail value $750 from PureFishing Canada

Nice targets has donated a couple of 17 Target Packs - see page 2 for pics.

Mike Cooper/Wabi is donating one of his deer calls in "double dyed" rose/blue stabilized buckeye burl. See page 3 for pics! I know that many of our members here have a call made my Mike so don't be left out! :eusa-dance:

Jeff Leonard/Carnivorous is donating 1 - new Hawke XB1 scope and 1 - new reloading electronic grain scale. Thank you Jeff!

From BCY, we have; Xwax bowstring Wax, Non-Slip mats, Tape Measure, Stainless Steel Mug, Hat, Shirt, 8190F – Pink spool and Green spool of #3D serving, Green spool and Black spool of #2D Serving, White spool of BCYX Black, Halo Serving .017” Black - Thank you BCY!

Norm and Patti have donated a ThermaSeat D-Wedge self support seat.

XB is offering a crossbow hunt near St Antonio TX. Awesome! Check it out! http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=1
To who ever the winner is, remember that you will be an ambassador from this forum. Enough said.
This prize should definitely require $20.00 tickets! The winner will attend the hunt and cannot sell it off.

5.11 Tactical has sent a Rush24 Backpack. A $184.00 US value!! https://www.511tactical.com/rush-24-backpack.html

Member Don Miller has again donated. A 10 X 25 Vortex Solo monocular. I leave one in my truck and can tell you they are good. Thank you Don!
https://www.vortexcanada.net/en/observation/monoculars/solo/vt-s136-vortex-solo-10x36-monocular

Trent Schwieg has donated a Caldwell Deadshot Shooting Bag Set.

Jeff Cherwisnki, who previously donated $100.00, has bought a 6 pack of 20" 0.001" Black Eagle Executioners for the draw table!

Troy Jaeger (what a cool name!) has donated 2 hockey jerseys. Crosby and a Marner of the Penguins and the Maple Leafs.

These great people below have donated money to the charity!
Roger Reid has donated $509.55 CAD by paypal
Bryan Chambers has donated $124.77 CAD by paypal
Jeff Cherwinski has donated $100.00 USD/$125.09 CDN by check
Jim Magill has donated $75.00 USD/$93.81 CDN by check
Steven Raine has donated $40.00 CAD by paypal
Butch Jefferson has donated $100.00 USD by paypal
Black Eagle Arrows has donated $618.08 CDN by paypal.
Jeffrey Crossett has donated $50.00 CDN by paypal
Steven Raine and his mom has donated $60.00 CDN by paypal
Billy Cook has donated $62.64 CDN by paypal
Keith Will has donated $163.50 USD by paypal
Bruce Lee (a friend of one of my kids) has donated $500.00 CDN
Steve White has donated $100.00 USD by check
Much, much more to come!

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/boofest-fundraiser-event/
Last edited by Boo on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 46 times in total.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Normous

Re: Boofest Charity Prizes

Post by Normous »

Every Boofest we see much generosity from manufacturers donating bows, optics, targets, triggers, calls, knives, lights and more.

Some of the highlighted prizes I can remember are from our own forum home crafter makers who donate some real cool one off stuff and I encourage anyone with such a personal crafted gift to contact Boo about donation please, it will be greatly appreciated and cherished by the winner for sure.

Right now I'm looking at one of the Thermaseat D-Wedge comfort seats that I will donate. I saw this seat at the ATA and the winner will certainly smile sitting on this, I'll be sitting on one this fall or maybe turkey.

Charity bows generously donated every year at the auction has always left each attendee or ticket holder drooling with excitement, I can just vision as our very own auctioneer Gena, also known as Cookies, slowly shouting out the winning numbers, you could almost hear a pin drop followed by congratulatory cheers from everybody . It is so much fun for everybody.

This year another major crossbow manufacturer is generously getting involved at Boofest and donating a really cool xbow.

Stay tuned folks....
Last edited by Normous on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Boo

Post by Boo »

Gaston/DrStirrup will be giving an undisclosed number of products. I say undisclosed because while he is generous, he's too much of a putz to tell me exactly what he will be donating. :wtf:
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Last year was my first BOO fest I was able to attend. I was amazed at the generosity displayed by many.

If your a gear Junkie like me I highly recommend a ticket purchase for the draws... :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Normous

Post by Normous »

Gaston is a cool guy in orange. :eusa-naughty:
Matrix 355
Boo Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

David Wilkins from Wyvern Creations will be sending me a couple of serving tools and serving! When I get them, I will be more specific. I will be starting a Boofest Charity prize thread later as I get more prizes.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Normous wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:32 pm
Gaston is a cool guy in orange. :eusa-naughty:
You'll change your mind if you share the same hotel room with Gaston for a week! He makes you feel like a grade 2 teacher :wtf: I won't tell you guys too much about his driving other than it's exciting! Apparently, one way street signs are just a suggestion in Quebec :shifty:
Normous

Post by Normous »

Boo wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:44 pm
David Wilkins from Wyvern Creations will be sending me a couple of serving tools and serving! When I get them, I will be more specific. I will be starting a Boofest Charity prize thread later as I get more prizes.
I thought this was the Boofest Charity Prize thread :wave:
Matrix 355
Boo Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

Normous wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:03 pm
Boo wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:44 pm
I thought this was the Boofest Charity Prize thread :wave:
I guess it is! :eusa-think:
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

Hello --Can someone please explain the process for purchasing tickets for the boofest raffles / prizes.

I doubt I can attend but would like to participate.

I understand going thru a proxies -- though I can seem to find the thread about who is doing it this year.
Boo

Post by Boo »

elkaholic wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:14 pm
Hello --Can someone please explain the process for purchasing tickets for the boofest raffles / prizes.

I doubt I can attend but would like to participate.

I understand going thru a proxies -- though I can seem to find the thread about who is doing it this year.
Contact your respective proxy (in your case Michael Shaffer), tell him what you want tickets put on and then send him money.

http://excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=68246
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Are tickets same as last year $10 for regular prizes and $20 for bows :wave:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Boo

Post by Boo »

mr meat wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:30 pm
Are tickets same as last year $10 for regular prizes and $20 for bows :wave:
If Wes thinks so, then let it be! After all, he's a hillbilly now! :eusa-dance:
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

:clap:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Boo

Post by Boo »

I have neglected to add that both Roger Reid (Roger that) and Bryan Chambers (Rio Grand Custom Grips) have both generously donated money by way of Paypal! Thank you gentleman!
To those who have not donated, don't be shy of donating any amount, not one single penny will be wasted. All of it will go to help the Pearson family!