.......4 MORE DAYS UNTIL BOOFEST 2018!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: ........Only 60 Days left until Boofest!!!!!!

Post by amythntr »

amythntr wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:24 pm
......the big event that we all wait for is a mere 88 days away!......Please make sure the Boofest Jetport has a new coat of blacktop (is that racist? :eusa-deadhorse: ) for those of us flying in on our Lear Jets....I heard Crazy Steve's jet has a picture of a "turkey" (designed by Gaston :crazy: :crazy: :eusa-dance: ) on the tail!

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

amythntr wrote:
......the big event that we all wait for is a mere 88 days away!......Please make sure the Boofest Jetport has a new coat of blacktop (is that racist? :eusa-deadhorse: ) for those of us flying in on our Lear Jets....I heard Crazy Steve's jet has a picture of a "turkey" (designed by Gaston :crazy: :crazy: :eusa-dance: ) on the tail!

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

amythntr wrote:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Re: ........Only 54 Days left until Boofest!!!!!!

Post by amythntr »

......54 days and counting.... that’s like 7 weeks away ..... hopefully there will be a bunch of new faces there for the biggest and most fun Excalibur get together for a great cause....

Thanks,

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Re: ........Only 49 Days left until Boofest!!!!!!

Post by amythntr »

amythntr wrote:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....I don't know if it is just me....but this seems to be the quietest :eusa-whistle: lead up to what is most likely to be the most exciting :eusa-dance: :eusa-clap: Boofest ever!

....and to think it is only 49 days away!....

Anthony :eusa-snooty:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

49 DAYS
Last edited by amythntr on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

49 DAYS

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

49 DAYS

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Carnivorous

Re: ........Boofest is fast approaching....49 days!!!!!!

Post by Carnivorous »

Really looking forward to BOOfest 2018.

This time I'll be there Friday to Sunday!!! :)

Jeff
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
amythntr

Re: ........Boofest is fast approaching....49 days!!!!!!

Post by amythntr »

Carnivorous wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:33 pm
Really looking forward to BOOfest 2018.

This time I'll be there Friday to Sunday!!! :)

Jeff
....excellent Jeff!....looking forward to seeing you!

Anthony :clap:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Re: ........41 days until Boofest! Don needs some people to step up!

Post by amythntr »

.....6 weeks to go until the biggest Excalibur event of the year....it's shaping up to be the best Boofest ever!

.....It's killing me that the closer it gets the more I realize there is too much going on for me....I have 2 elderly parents that seem to take turns in the hospital every few weeks....I cannot, with good conscience, leave that responsibility to my wife who has consistently gone over and above for them....so I will not be able to attend...

.....Paul, who introduced the 100 yard shot for the purpose of fun and to raise additional money, ( the real reason why this event is run) also will not be able to attend....

.....with that said we need someone to step up and be responsible for this event!!!!....those of you who were there last year know how many people had so much fun just shooting at the different targets....some of us never get a chance to shoot at these distances....and you also know that after setting everything up the only thing left to do is collect the money for the actual competition....the rest of the time people just congregate at the range and have fun and get to know each other....it was one of the biggest hits last year.....we need targets and we need people!

.....those of you who have attended a BOOFEST event in the past know how much time and money Don and Karin selflessly contribute to this 2 day event....in addition to opening up their farm and their hospitality....the least we all could do is show that we appreciate what they do .....EVEN IF WE CANNOT ATTEND.....so this is a shameless plug for such a great 2 days to raise money for someone battling the big C.....PLEASE HELP by giving and contribution of your time if you will be there!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Re: ........36 days until Boofest!....the excitement is building!

Post by amythntr »

......only 36 days remain until the biggest and best Boofest will be kicking off!

......A time for many to gather and spend time with "family" they really want to be with! ....and a time for many to pick up from where they left off in 2017....

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Farmer

Re: ........36 days until Boofest!....the excitement is building!

Post by Farmer »

35 days to go !
amythntr

Re: ........31 days until Boofest!....Only one month away!

Post by amythntr »

.....final preparations should be in order for those planning on attending the great Excalibur Get together known as Boofest.....31 days and counting

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings