Lost..........then found.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Arrowflinger

Lost..........then found.

Post by Arrowflinger »

Doin a little shootin this evening,shot a few into the rag target. Went out to get the arrows and move the target back another 10 yds. Picked up the target , took a few steps And something caught my eye. Lo and behold a little glimmer of a flo green vane barely sticking out of the grass. Pulled it out and identified it as one of Jerry's ZombieSlayers which I had lost over a year ago. Removed a little dirt off the shaft,replaced the rusty field point, did the bend test on the carbon. Shot it ; good as new. Also impressed that the vanes were still glued on so well after sitting out in the elements so long. Arrow had aluminum nock and insert so only field point was rusted up. Like finding 8 or 10 bucks . :thumbup:
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR
janesy

Re: Lost..........then found.

Post by janesy »

I hope I'm so lucky, was going to go for a walk tomorrow and find the Big John I lost in the field last october
:eusa-pray:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
taz3

Re: Lost..........then found.

Post by taz3 »

I have a cheap metal detector from Radio Shack/The Source and I've been able to find bolts from pass throughs, plus it has many other uses :eusa-dance:
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting