Charger Crank Bracket

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bcxbow

Charger Crank Bracket

Post by Bcxbow »

Just saw this on Wyvern's site. This bracket lets you install the Charger EXT on any Excalibur crossbow. This way you can have one crank for multiple crossbows. $19.99

https://www.wyverncreations.com/excalibur-accessories-c-121/excalibur-charger-ext-stock-bracket-p-962.html

Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
foofoo

Re: Charger Crank Bracket

Post by foofoo »

if you have to drill holes i wouldnt want to do that to my stocks.
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

I wouldn’t have a problem with drilling 2 small holes in the stock to use the charger but for right now I am happy with the C2. There have been several members asking when these brackets would be available and I stumbled across this while browsing around.
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I don't have any problem drilling holes if it will keep me in the game as I have as the name implies have MS and using the rope is getting way to hard and the crank aroo and the C2 are both right hand crank . Where my right hand is weaker then my left so to use them it is a pain in the butt as I either have to reach over or around the stock to crank it or turn the xbow around so the bottom is facing me not very comfortable where the charger is both . Second are the plates made by by Excal ? Number 3 the charger can not be used on any Excalibur as it was designed for the bulldog and micro models but it will work and fit on some matrix models you have to know you stock length my matrix falls in with the micro and bulldog sizes .
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

hunter with MS wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:48 am
I don't have any problem drilling holes if it will keep me in the game as I have as the name implies have MS and using the rope is getting way to hard and the crank aroo and the C2 are both right hand crank . Where my right hand is weaker then my left so to use them it is a pain in the butt as I either have to reach over or around the stock to crank it or turn the xbow around so the bottom is facing me not very comfortable where the charger is both . Second are the plates made by by Excal ? Number 3 the charger can not be used on any Excalibur as it was designed for the bulldog and micro models but it will work and fit on some matrix models you have to know you stock length my matrix falls in with the micro and bulldog sizes .

I’m pretty sure this should be perfect for you but give David a call @ tel:603-659-0575 and I’m sure he can answer any question you may have.
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I should have said you have to know what your total crossbow length is . For the charger to work.
rossh

Post by rossh »

Hunter with MS , for left handed c2 crank owners just turn Xbow around so scope facing you & use left hand . Luck
Slightly past my best before date .Made in Canada .But still having fun . K.I.S.S .
Ibex Xbow only one .
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I have been doing that turning the xbow around when using the crank a roo same as the c2 . But then I have to take it off to shoot and they are a bit bulky where as the charger is smaller, lighter and can be left on when shooting and you don't have to turn the xbow around I also don't put my foot in the stirrup and I cock the xbow sitting down . As my Ms changes or progresses I have to be willing and able to change or adapt to it may mean purchasing something like the charger or purchasing a new xbow .
rossh

Post by rossh »

Understand man . I have severe degenerative joint decease , osteoarthritis . Nothin like what you have but am constantly making changes to the way I hunt .Seen a guy on utube shooting with crank on not the best but can work . Luck man .
Slightly past my best before date .Made in Canada .But still having fun . K.I.S.S .
Ibex Xbow only one .