380 Matrix History

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SEW

Re: 380 Matrix History

Post by SEW »

I smoothed and shaped my 380 riser as soon as I got it. That was 6 years and over 4,000+ Trouble-free shots ago.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

IronNoggin wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:06 pm
Can happen to any bow I guess. :wtf:

I've had three various models, and the Matrix 380 the longest of the lot.
Although I have heard of such limb issues, I have never experienced anything of the sort.
And I am BRUTAL on my equipment! Most would actually shudder to know what my bows (etc) go through! :twisted:

Anyway, on the very off chance something like that should ever occur, it is great to know the Fine Folks at Excalibur will look well after you very VERY Quickly!

And thanks for the back-pat xcalibur! Appreciated Buddy! :thumbup:

Cheers,
Nog
Any time Matt. You have taken some impressive animals at ranges that prove your skills as a hunter, and archer. No back patting here, just admiration. :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

i am on my 4th set of limbs with my 380 and i still would not part with it had a set break last year on a hunt put on the spares was back in field less than 30min cant beat that my friend just had a set go on our hunt in Quebec put his spares on back in the field short time this was a( micro )
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

i am on my 4th set of limbs with my 380 and i still would not part with it had a set break last year on a hunt put on the spares was back in field less than 30min cant beat that my friend just had a set go on our hunt in Quebec put his spares on back in the field short time this was a( micro ) sorry double post
MickB

Post by MickB »

Hi Bob how many shots between those limb changes if you don't mind me asking?
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

not really sure but on one set less than 10 shots those were a set of those over cooked ones been a year on this set no problems 380 is still the best bow so far just got another bear with it a couple week ago
NonTypicalCPA

Post by NonTypicalCPA »

I love mine! No issues at all, except all the work it causes me come fall, lol. Tracking, dragging, gutting, hanging, etc, etc.