KUDOS TO THE NEW CRANK CHARGER

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

KUDOS TO THE NEW CRANK CHARGER

Post by amythntr »

......I must say I am overwhelmingly impressed :clap: with the new installable crank charger. I installed it in under 5 minutes :shock: on BadaBing 8) this morning....you have to understand that this is being reported by someone who was born with ten thumbs :eusa-liar:

......the bracket is easily installed with the supplied Allan wrench. There are engraved markings on the bracket indicating which side it goes on and which way points up (how ingenious)......

.....the best part of the whole process is once the bracket is installed the charger itself is spring loaded to allow for snapping into and removal from the bracket itself...This would be beneficial for those who want to remove the charger assembly once the crossbow is cocked.

.....finally, once the cocking rope is returned into the housing the hooks literally are locked into place on the charger assembly so there will be nothing loose if you were to remove the charger assembly while you are hunting.

.....This is one fine engineering marvel....kudos to the engineer and Excalibur for coming up with something so revolutionary! :eusa-clap:

Anthony :eusa-dance:
Last edited by amythntr on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Hester0305

Re: KUDOS TO THE NEW CRANK CHARGER

Post by Hester0305 »

I'm glad it worked so well, Anthony will it work on the Matrix line of crossbows
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Thanks for the kind words Anthony, I think you made our engineering departments day! :clap:

The Charger EXT was designed to work on the Micro and Bulldog series crossbows. It can be adapted for other models although on the larger Matrix models the string would be short and require the string to be pulled up to the hooks which for some is a problem.

Peter
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:57 am
Thanks for the kind words Anthony, I think you made our engineering departments day! :clap:

The Charger EXT was designed to work on the Micro and Bulldog series crossbows. It can be adapted for other models although on the larger Matrix models the string would be short and require the string to be pulled up to the hooks which for some is a problem.

Peter
....in response to Hester0305....some of us had already shortened our cocking rope requiring us to pull up the string a couple of inches to meet the hooks....the reason for some of us is that we needed a shorter rope to cock the Matrix series....

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I got mine in the mail Yesterday morning got it on the Matrix 330 with drilling the holes in about 5 or so minutes it worked and fit like a glove since my right hand does not work very well I have to use my left this does the trick also I don't put a foot in the stirrup and I can cock the xbow sitting down with no issue . Very impressed makes the rope and the crankaroo not needed and since the mounting plates are sold separately I will be looking at getting the GRZ2 . To see if it will fit your Matrix you need to find out the length of your Xbow the matrix 330 is 33.87 and some of the xbows it was made for are the same . Again I am Very Impressed
Last edited by hunter with MS on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

My poor Micro is getting a real workout now thanks to the Charger! Lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
vaXbow

Post by vaXbow »

I had shoulder surgery last Friday. One week later I swapped strings on my Micro 355 using the Charger Crank. My left is in a sling and still able to get it done. Excal knocked this one out of the park!
The Horizontal Zone
[email protected]