Pig roast at Boofest

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Pig roast at Boofest

Post by Boo »

My daughter and her fiance are planning to roast a pig for Saturday dinner. Considering I've never had any success in getting a number of attendees (as in who is coming to Boofest?) prior to Boofest in order to order enough portable toilets, I see no reason to ask you guys who might want in on the pig roast. So I don't know how big or how many people it will serve but it will be there for anyone lining up.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
janesy

Re: Pig roast at Boofest

Post by janesy »

Having many pig roasts under my belt, I can tell everyone straight up this is a big commitment both financially and of their time.
Good for them!
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Normous

Post by Normous »

Don and Karin, every year we see your family members quietly and generously helping in the background without enough acknowledgement for their assistance.

Please inform your daughter and fiance the we kindly wish to contribute $100 toward the pig roast.

Thank you.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....me thinks that any and all "pig roasts" should require the naming of the pig.....in light of the accusations against your Prime Minister (which cousin Vinny has informed me is "true though") you should consider naming said pig after him....I vote for the name "True Though Trudeau!" :eusa-dance:

Anthony :mrgreen:

PS I will join in helping out with the cost of the pig also!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

...oops!
Last edited by amythntr on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....will the pig roast be done inside of a pig grill, or will a pit be dug and this will take on a Hawaiian flair?.....somehow me thinks Gaston and Steve will be active participants in this luau and be the one passing out the Boofest Leis. :wtf: :clap:

Anthony :think:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

Normous wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:02 pm
Don and Karin, every year we see your family members quietly and generously helping in the background without enough acknowledgement for their assistance.

Please inform your daughter and fiance the we kindly wish to contribute $100 toward the pig roast.

Thank you.
I asked and they gave a distinct no. They suggested that you spend that money on draws! Who knows, you might win the Scorpyd! 🤗
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:38 pm
.....will the pig roast be done inside of a pig grill, or will a pit be dug and this will take on a Hawaiian flair?.....somehow me thinks Gaston and Steve will be active participants in this luau and be the one passing out the Boofest Leis. :wtf: :clap:

Anthony :think:
The kids bought a La Caja China AKA Cuban Microwave.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Don, Lu and Colton and I will be there and will contribute however we can and help with whatever needs it. Very generous offer from daughter and fiancé . Great thanks to them.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Don is there anything others can do? Like bring some salads , buns or plates . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Trentco1

Post by Trentco1 »

Don and Karen
I will bring plates and plastic cutlery
I would also like to throw in $50 bucks towards the pig dinner and if there’s anything else that ya might need a hand at just Let me know;).....
Micro 355
Hawke xb30 pro scope T&T Triger boo force 10 string Zombie slayers 16.5 arrows c/w right helical blazer vanes aluminum nocks or lumenoks
Micro 315
Tact zone scope force 10 string 16" inch executioner arrows aluminum nocks or lumenoks
Boo

Post by Boo »

Trentco1 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:36 am
Don and Karen
I will bring plates and plastic cutlery
I would also like to throw in $50 bucks towards the pig dinner and if there’s anything else that ya might need a hand at just Let me know;).....
Doe Master wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:40 am
Don is there anything others can do? Like bring some salads , buns or plates . :)
If a few people will bring salads and something like buns or potatoe salad that would be cool. I think everyone bringing their own plates and cutlery will reduce garbage for us.
How about if anyone wants to bring something to eat, post it on this thread? Trent, no money please, but thank you.
Trentco1

Post by Trentco1 »

I’ll bring the buns and butter
Micro 355
Hawke xb30 pro scope T&T Triger boo force 10 string Zombie slayers 16.5 arrows c/w right helical blazer vanes aluminum nocks or lumenoks
Micro 315
Tact zone scope force 10 string 16" inch executioner arrows aluminum nocks or lumenoks
Trentco1

Post by Trentco1 »

Trentco1 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:08 pm
I’ll bring the buns and butter
Micro 355
Micro 315
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Gena was planning on bringing stuff to make shepherd's pie with moose hamburger in it. Its awesome!!!! And of course maybe a cookie or two😋😋😋😋
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.