What's next??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carnivorous

What's next??

Post by Carnivorous »

Not that I need another Excalibur ! Lol

Wondering what we will see in 2019.

I would like to see a bullpup stock with Micro limbs with a speed of 315 to 335fps.

I have a bow mod in mind to active said bow. If it's not available I build it... :thumbup:
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Carnivorous

Re: What's next??

Post by Carnivorous »

Double post!!
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

I am thinking more models with the built in crank and inflated pricing.
My first Excalibur was a Equinox the flagship bow of the time bought new with the right stuff package 10 yrs ago on line paid $749 on e bay.
Today to get their flagship bow you would need another $900 on top of the $749 :shock:
The new bows are nice but the new prices are not, I am a huge Excalibur fan but enough is enough on inflated prices nothing but used bows for me.
Last edited by gerald strine on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Once they passed the amount of my monthly SS ck, it got to costly fer me to purchase anymore new ones. I already have jus part of my rear left from bein chewed on fer the 6 i have
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
janesy

Post by janesy »

Carnivorous wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:39 pm
Not that I need another Excalibur ! Lol

Wondering what we will see in 2019.

I would like to see a bullpup stock with Micro limbs with a speed of 315 to 335fps.

I have a bow mod in mind to active said bow. If it's not available I build it... :thumbup:
:eusa-whistle: move along, nothing to see here :wink:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Boo

Post by Boo »

What most of you guys don't know about is Excalibur's new trigger in the Assassin. That is what you should wait for in the other bows. Not that I know its coming for sure, but logically, something this new and great will not be ignored by Excalibur. That trigger will be a game changer. It might be in future bows or it might be available as an add on, I honestly don't know. But for those who are coming to Boofest, you'll see what I mean when you touch off the trigger of the Assassin. 😁
I have ordered one in the new, up coming camo. Anyone wanting to shoot the bow will have a chance. You will be impressed with Excalibur's new trigger!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Boo wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:31 pm
What most of you guys don't know about is Excalibur's new trigger in the Assassin. That is what you should wait for in the other bows. Not that I know its coming for sure, but logically, something this new and great will not be ignored by Excalibur. That trigger will be a game changer. It might be in future bows or it might be available as an add on, I honestly don't know. But for those who are coming to Boofest, you'll see what I mean when you touch off the trigger of the Assassin. 😁
I have ordered one in the new, up coming camo. Anyone wanting to shoot the bow will have a chance. You will be impressed with Excalibur's new trigger!
....hopefully I will get a chance to shoot mine before heading up to La Festa....can't wait!

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
OhioXBowhunter

Post by OhioXBowhunter »

Boo wrote:
What’s the new up coming camo can you say I’ve been holding off to another bow but I’m afraid to buy one because something else will be out that I really like.
400 Suppressor TD
Bulldog 440
Matrix 405
Black Eagle Zombies
Black Eagle Executioners
G5 Montecs / Mega meats
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

Boo wrote:
So Don

Do you know if the new trigger can retrofit into older models ? :eusa-popcorn:
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
janesy

Post by janesy »

Yes Don, enquiring minds(and wallets) want to know
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Boo

Post by Boo »

I'll say it again
Boo wrote:
Not that I know its coming for sure, but logically, something this new and great will not be ignored by Excalibur. That trigger will be a game changer. It might be in future bows or it might be available as an add on, I honestly don't know.
All I know is that the Assassin trigger is too good not to be used in future bows. Get your hands on an Assassin and shoot it. Then ask yourself, do you think this is too good to keep in just one model?
Boo

Post by Boo »

OhioXBowhunter wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:45 pm
Boo wrote:
What’s the new up coming camo can you say I’ve been holding off to another bow but I’m afraid to buy one because something else will be out that I really like.
Not a clue. I was told but don't remember because I could care less what camo a bow has. I'd rather have black in all of my bows and black is not coming soon as far as I know. But then again, I don't know what their plans are. To me a bow comes in black or some kind of camo. Sorry!
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Boo wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:58 pm
OhioXBowhunter wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:45 pm
Boo wrote:
Not a clue. I was told but don't remember because I could care less what camo a bow has. I'd rather have black in all of my bows and black is not coming soon as far as I know. But then again, I don't know what their plans are. To me a bow comes in black or some kind of camo. Sorry!
Black Assassin might make me upgrade.. :)
MickB

Post by MickB »

As an old fashioned grouch from a remote part of the globe, my hope is they add and change nothing. This battle for supremacy against compound crossbows is not winnable the only loser will be customers. Its going to result in high model turnover, pushing design limits , adding gadgets and the hidden monsters is seeking the lowest bidders to manufacture materials and parts to cut costs. Eventually that effects quality. And I am not interested in great customer service either. In the day 'customer service' was the salesman smiling warmly as he facilitates your sale and you don't have to talk to him ever again because the item works for the next 15 years. Rapid warranty returns regardless how efficient is not 'customer service' its using customers as beta testers for the product. Well that's my rant on anti-progress for another month. :crazy: I'll climb back in my trashcan and get ready for my next hunt.
Booge

Post by Booge »

I would like to see excalibur release a new bulldog 360 like the special run made for wyverns with the new trigger. The assassin is nice but its heavy for people that hunts public land with long walks.
Bulldog 360
Micro 355
Trigger Tech
Zombie Slayers Spitfires
Vixenmaster Strings