Boofest Weather Forecast......

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Boofest Weather Forecast......

Post by amythntr »

.....Well I doned my meteorological weatherman's hat and studied many forecasts and computer models of the Boofest weather :eusa-liar: ....it looks like we are going to have the typical Boofest weather :clap: .....Which is H to the third power....for those not acclimated to meteorological terms that stands for HHH or also known as Hazy, Hot and Humid :eusa-doh: ....temperatures hovering in the high 90's to 100 :eusa-dance: :eusa-doh: ....so Boo has offered to set up a grass sprinkler for those bringing up their bathing suits..... :eusa-naughty:

......my only concern is how are we gonna keep those chocolate peanut balls ice cold and not melting? :eusa-think:

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Re: Boofest Weather Forecast......

Post by flightattendant100 »

amythntr wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:25 am
.....Well I doned my meteorological weatherman's hat and studied many forecasts and computer models of the Boofest weather :eusa-liar: ....it looks like we are going to have the typical Boofest weather :clap: .....Which is H to the third power....for those not acclimated to meteorological terms that stands for HHH or also known as Hazy, Hot and Humid :eusa-doh: ....temperatures hovering in the high 90's to 100 :eusa-dance: :eusa-doh: ....so Boo has offered to set up a grass sprinkler for those bringing up their bathing suits..... :eusa-naughty:

......my only concern is how are we gonna keep those chocolate peanut balls ice cold and not melting? :eusa-think:

I’ll bring my Speedo!😳
Boo

Post by Boo »

The Weather Network says 26 degrees Celsius for Saturday and 27 degrees Celsius on Sunday. If anyone finds that hot, they need to remove their diapers and bunny sleeper :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Boo wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:28 pm
The Weather Network says 26 degrees Celsius for Saturday and 27 degrees Celsius on Sunday. If anyone finds that hot, they need to remove their diapers and bunny sleeper :mrgreen:
But not in public! ( don’t give Gaston any ideas)
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

It sounds like pretty decent summer weather! Cool enough to keep Gaston from flaunting his g string. :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....well I guess I need to go back to weatherman school! :cry: :cry: :cry:

,,,,,that temerature sounds delightfully enjoyable!....might even bring me a sweat shirt !

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings