Rage Crossbow X

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Art-Man

Rage Crossbow X

Post by Art-Man »

I have seen a lot of post about arrow, broadhead combination but not a lot on the rage crossbow x. I have been using the bolt cutter broadheads but have found that they do not leave the best blood trail and even had one deer shot that the blood was so minimal that it wasn't funny. Have been looking at different broadheads. I have been one that trends to stay away from mechanical broadheads but I have had many people tell me that they love the rage crossbow X broadheads. I don't have a big selection in my area for broadheads so looking to see if anyone here uses them. Also if you use them have you used them with the factory quills or have you upgraded the arrows? Last question is I see a lot of post to get Big John to make some custom ones. Who is Big John and where is he located.

Shooting a Micro 335
Stock quills with Bolt Cutter Broadheads

Thanks In advance,

A
mr meat

Re: Rage Crossbow X

Post by mr meat »

Welcome to the forum! Big John no longer makes arra,s, lots of people now make there own,me included.If I can do it anybody can! As far as the broad head goes I think there’s a post down the page that covers your question
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
nchunterkw

Re: Rage Crossbow X

Post by nchunterkw »

Yes, many posts on broad heads, but if you are a "fixed man", I'd start with Ramcats (my fav) or Slick Tricks (2nd fav).
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><