Assassin

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carnivorous

Assassin

Post by Carnivorous »

I had the chance to try out the Assassin this weekend.

Uh oh I was impressed big time.

I see one in my future.. Lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Normous

Re: Assassin

Post by Normous »

Say it ain't so :thumbup:
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Boo

Post by Boo »

The Strata package is what you handled this weekend. A cool camo and less money because of the lack of some accessories.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Boo wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:28 am
The Strata package is what you handled this weekend. A cool camo and less money because of the lack of some accessories.
Like!!
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Carnivorous wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:33 am
Boo wrote:
I wonder what the release date will be? Perhaps before deer season?
Boo

Post by Boo »

Maybe we can get Pierre to give us the skinny on the Strata now.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Boo wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:14 pm
Maybe we can get Pierre to give us the skinny on the Strata now.
Who's Pierre? :)
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Duh!! :eusa-doh: :eusa-doh: was going to shoot it not sure what happened but never did :eusa-doh:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....well I finally got a chance to shoot my Assassin at LaFesta.....1st shot "bullseye" at 20 yds.....then I was a little high, a little right, a little left....later realized that i didn't have batteries in some of my firenocks....wind was whirling around and the company was too much fun at the pavilion so I never shot again.....

....I am very impressed with the Assassin....HOWEVER, in all due respect, one does have to get used to it and go through the correct motions of making sure you wear the strap, making sure the "cocking", "release" lever is in the correct position....making sure you get the double click when you bring the mechanism down to the string....

....changing the string, once Danny Miller and me put our heads together, was easy.....

....this is a new bow, with new processes....once you get it, you get it.....If I could do it anyone can.....

....very impressed!

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....well I finally got a chance to shoot my Assassin at LaFesta.....1st shot "bullseye" at 20 yds.....then I was a little high, a little right, a little left....later realized that i didn't have batteries in some of my firenocks....wind was whirling around and the company was too much fun at the pavilion so I never shot again.....

....I am very impressed with the Assassin....HOWEVER, in all due respect, one does have to get used to it and go through the correct motions of making sure you wear the strap, making sure the "cocking", "release" lever is in the correct position....making sure you get the double click when you bring the mechanism down to the string....

....changing the string, once Danny Miller and me put our heads together, was easy.....

....this is a new bow, with new processes....once you get it, you get it.....If I could do it anyone can.....

....very impressed!

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
janesy

Post by janesy »

Boo wrote:
I think I caught of glimps of it, that camo was really cool
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Boo

Post by Boo »

janesy wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:39 pm
Boo wrote:
I think it's the most effective camo any bow maker has ever used. Next to ASAT, I think is second best and better than predator camo. It really does give a third dimension to the pattern. The second picture is Strat camo on a jacket that I bought last fall.
Well done Excalibur!
janesy

Post by janesy »

Boo wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:54 pm
janesy wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:39 pm
Boo wrote:
I think it's the most effective camo any bow maker has ever used. Next to ASAT, I think is second best and better than predator camo. It really does give a third dimension to the pattern. The second picture is Strat camo on a jacket that I bought last fall.
Well done Excalibur!
Ya I like that. If money were no object I would buy a whole new gear setup in that pattern. Very cool
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:55 pm

....very impressed!

It really isn't bad after you've gone through about 10 cycles. While the wrist strap may seem kinda dumb, my thumb doesn't think so :eusa-naughty:
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Love the camo, the trigger was awesome too!!! I'm thinking if gena can have the bulldog 330, maybe later on I can get this, it's only fair😁😁😁😁😁
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.