BooFest Thank You

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: BooFest Thank You

Post by amythntr »

.....Steve....I and many would alsolutely look forward to meeting you!

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
SEW

Post by SEW »

amythntr wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:11 am

I’m kind of strange. :wave:

It will be my honour (spell check tried to change to honor) to meet all of you.
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

SEW wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:48 am
amythntr wrote:

Steve if your kind of strange :thumbup: you will fit in just as good of the rest of us did :lol:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Boo

Post by Boo »

mr meat wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:26 pm
SEW wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:48 am
amythntr wrote:

Steve if your kind of strange :thumbup: you will fit in just as good of the rest of us did :lol:
Absolutley! :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
nchunter

Post by nchunter »

Anyone who hasn’t been to Boofest needs to do whatever it takes to go at least once! This year was my first time and I was blown away by how great this event is!

I expected it to be nice, (obviously, otherwise I wouldn’t have gone), but I figured it’d be one of those things where after 4 hours or so I’d be ready to move on with the rest of my vacation trip. Instead of 4 hours I stayed for 48 hours!

I learned so much about crossbow technology, Excalibur history, and heard a bunch of awesome hunting stories to boot! And I won a new scope at the charity raffle too! :) AND Boo gave me a padded case for my old Exocet, which I can really use!
Boo

Post by Boo »

nchunter wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:00 pm
Anyone who hasn’t been to Boofest needs to do whatever it takes to go at least once! This year was my first time and I was blown away by how great this event is!

I expected it to be nice, (obviously, otherwise I wouldn’t have gone), but I figured it’d be one of those things where after 4 hours or so I’d be ready to move on with the rest of my vacation trip. Instead of 4 hours I stayed for 48 hours!

I learned so much about crossbow technology, Excalibur history, and heard a bunch of awesome hunting stories to boot! And I won a new scope at the charity raffle too! :) AND Boo gave me a padded case for my old Exocet, which I can really use!
And you got to meet the founder of all things Excalibur. Don't know if you met the Excalibur boys, but I hope you did.
Glad you made the trek! Did you meet the other 4 engineers?
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Boo wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:53 pm
nchunter wrote:

And you got to meet the founder of all things Excalibur. Don't know if you met the Excalibur boys, but I hope you did.
...well, "just shows to go ya" as the joke goes, " how many engineers does it take to run a successful Boofest?"...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
nchunter

Post by nchunter »

Boo wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:53 pm
nchunter wrote:

Oh yeah! I talked to Bill and Kathy, and Steve and Kyle and another fella who’s name I didn’t catch. I’ve already emailed Kyle with engineering ideas! 👍