Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Forkston

Millennium 110 ladder tree stand

Post by Forkston »

Anyone have experience with this ladder stand
longbow joe

Re: Millennium 110 ladder tree stand

Post by longbow joe »

I dont know the exact model but l sat in a friends millennium ladder last year all day in comfort ...great seat sturdy stand. Im too cheap l can buy almost 4 dicks cheapo ladders for 59 bucks and have 4 stands .And then when some a- holio steals one im over it much faster.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

longbow joe wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:00 pm
I dont know the exact model but l sat in a friends millennium ladder last year all day in comfort ...great seat sturdy stand. Im too cheap l can buy almost 4 dicks cheapo ladders for 59 bucks and have 4 stands .And then when some a- holio steals one im over it much faster.

Lol😂
PublicLandHunter1

Post by PublicLandHunter1 »

I own two of them the 110 and the 100. I like the 110 better as the seat flips up and the platform is much bigger. It is an all day stand, I bought the chill pad and it helps but not as much as you think it would. Very sturdy, does not lean back when you climb to the top to attach it to the tree. What I don't like is that they only put enough paint on it to cover the metal, no primer. I normally put my stands up at the end of August and pull them down in January. There is rust on it at the end of the season. The only other stand I have owned that was more comfortable was the Tree Lounge ladder stand, I could sleep all day in that stand. I would not hesitate to buy another one just wish they would use primer then paint them.
BD400 with XV530IR scope, HHA Optimizer
Zombie 20 inch with lighted nocks
Afflictor Broadheads K2 125 grain
Bulldog 380 HHA Optimizer with the XV530IR scope, Triggertech
Spinal Tapps- 18-inch
Afflictor Broadheads K2 125 grain