Shout out to LBJ

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vertacre

Shout out to LBJ

Post by vertacre »

Thank you for all your posts about Ghost Blind. I got the run-n-gun version on sale before turkey season and had great results. Looking forward to using again for deer season once the leaves fall off and you stand out in bare trees.
Also grilled the 2nd bird (jake) beside a venison backstrap using your recipe. Italian dressing wrapped in bacon on a grill with cherry wood for smoke instead of frying it. Huge hit. This is my new turkey recipe! It was hard to decide between the deer and turkey, and my grilled backstrap is pretty @#$$! good.
amythntr

Re: Shout out to LBJ

Post by amythntr »

....will be bringing mmine up to my Maine hunt this November!

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
MickB

Post by MickB »

Thanks for the thread. I have never seen anything like these before and just mailed the company to see if they can ship to Australia. Any drawbacks with their use?
Boo

Post by Boo »

MickB wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:44 am
Thanks for the thread. I have never seen anything like these before and just mailed the company to see if they can ship to Australia. Any drawbacks with their use?
With the cost of importation into your country and ease of construction, I would seriously look at it as a DIY project. Copy and paste into your address bar.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=diy+ghost+blind&client=ms-android-bell-ca&prmd=svin&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjulcWfrtjcAhWU94MKHbORBW4Q_AUIEigC&biw=360&bih=560
Some people just like stepping on rakes
MickB

Post by MickB »

Thanks Don its interesting. Unfortunately I am not much of a DIYer, I don't even possess most the tools shown in those videos :oops:
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Im glad you like it. In our stupid state we cannot use a ghost blind for turkey just deer.for turkey we must be in a tent. ?????? The ghost blind is just another great tool to have in your hunting bag of tricks.Nice bird congrats!
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.