Finally picked up a new OffSpring

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DaveShooter

Finally picked up a new OffSpring

Post by DaveShooter »

Been thinking about one of these X-Bows since they 1-st came out. Saw one for sale on Amazon web sight by a company called American Archery.
So I pushed the buy button and got a New bow pkg all for 359.00 no shipping charge. Boo you was right as well as Danny Miller this crossbow is as quite as they come and has more than enough power to put a lot of Big Game down. Gonna send mine to Doc Danny Miller after the 1-st of this year to do His Magic to her as far as links, rockers and cables and strings. Still got my ole faithful Deer hide Vixen 2 ready to hunt as well this year- Now if I can only see or have the Deer stand in front of me and give me a shot. Been a few years since my last Harvest-Gots to make up for lost time :D :D :D
flightattendant100

Re: Finally picked up a new OffSpring

Post by flightattendant100 »

Those bows are great bows, and an incredible buy at what they are selling for. Good call
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I bought a new offspring when they came out a few years back. I put a micro stock on it. It was a awsome bow. I lent it to my brother .He has killed so much game with it l couldnt ask for it back lol. Its a great shooter. Your gonna love it.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

I have a stock Offspring and one that has been "Frankenbow'd". They're awesome!

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

You all are right the more I shoot this bow the more I love it- Let my best friend shoot it today He liked it too as well- Thinking about maybe adding another one in the camo flavored stock just for giggles- Got to sale a gun 1-st before I do or I will be singing real high pitch after my ole lady gets ahold of me-lol :D :D :D :D
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Camo crossbow, fishing poles,brown stock gun with a blued finish all look the same to em. The secret is to not let them see em all at the same time. I dont keep track of her shoe collection. ....they all look the same.see where this is going when l brought a new harley home she said l maby shoulda told her l was getting it. I said because l traded the old one in my payment was 99 dollars a month. I said when l come home from work your packages are on the porch. ...lets add up what you pay a month. ...then she said it was nice and walked away.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

longbow joe wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:32 pm
Camo crossbow, fishing poles,brown stock gun with a blued finish all look the same to em. The secret is to not let them see em all at the same time. I dont keep track of her shoe collection. ....they all look the same.see where this is going when l brought a new harley home she said l maby shoulda told her l was getting it. I said because l traded the old one in my payment was 99 dollars a month. I said when l come home from work your packages are on the porch. ...lets add up what you pay a month. ...then she said it was nice and walked away.
Now that is words of smart good wisdom ole buddy-lol :lol: :lol: :lol: