Bowtech Messed Up

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DaveShooter

Bowtech Messed Up

Post by DaveShooter »

The way my 2 new Off Springs are shooting Bow-tech should of kept them and the Katana in their Crossbow line up.
Isn't that the way it goes when you find something you really like it isn't made any more. I guess Bow-tech didn't want to push the marketing on these fine Crossbows .
hankenhunter

Re: Bowtech Messed Up

Post by hankenhunter »

How about a review? This bow interests me. It just might become my second bow.
Hank
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Agree 100%. These are fine bows. They shoot great, are fast, AND they are easy to cock. The deals on them online are amazing since they have been discontinued. A WHOLE lot of bow for about $400.00. If you want The real skinny on these, call Danny Miller. He has done everything with them except run 'em thru the washer! He is a big fan by the way. At the prices they are selling for, you just really cant go wrong.
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

So sorry I haven't been on for awhile- To make it short and sweet on a review - Get ya one as ya won't be sorry- I ended up getting 2 for one just encase something happened to one just to keep my Deer hide brown Vixen good company - Give Danny Miller a call as He can guide you all the way You need to go on these bows- I have no regrets in getting them at all. Again Danny Miller will take good care of ya.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
nchunter

Post by nchunter »

So educate me: why would anyone who has an Excalibur recurve bow want a compound bow?

I totally understand the advantages of compound bows in vertical archery, but crossbows?
bigbowman

Post by bigbowman »

nchunter wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:38 pm
So educate me: why would anyone who has an Excalibur recurve bow want a compound bow?

I totally understand the advantages of compound bows in vertical archery, but crossbows?
Been there done that! I will never go back to compound crossbows again! That’s just me. To each their own.
Burky247365 Custom Scorpyd Orion Extreme
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

nchunter wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:38 pm

The advantages are easy to cock, while still shooting at a high speed. They are also very quiet. They also fit in an Octane case made for a Micro! I’m not going to try to “convert” any of the Excalibur recurve shooters ( since I’m one ) but these bows shoot like a 355-380 Matrix but are 130 lb. cocking effort. For folks needing a crank, you might look to one of these bows instead. For 3D shooters that cock their bow all day, you won’t be near as worn out at the end of the day. Everything in life has trade offs. These bows are fast and easy to cock, but you have to keep them in time. The recurves you don’t have to worry about keeping it in time, but need a gym membership to cock some of them . And right now with them being discontinued, there are some REAL bargains out there.