Matrix 355 With Hawke XB Scope-What's it Worth?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Big Woods

Matrix 355 With Hawke XB Scope-What's it Worth?

Post by Big Woods »

Hi All-
I have a 2014 Matrix 355 in realtree camo with a Hawke XB scope that has been shot very little and is in outstanding condition. I'm thinking of selling to get something a little narrower (probably a Micro 335 or 315). Any thoughts on what the 355 is worth?

Thank You
xcaliber

Re: Matrix 355 With Hawke XB Scope-What's it Worth?

Post by xcaliber »

As much as you can get. I was lucky to get $800 or mine with a trigger tech trigger, case, two dozen arrows, 4 stringmandan vs, etc. Local pickup. You have to find someone that really wants one, and knows what they're worth.
Good luck,
Dan
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
janesy

Post by janesy »

I sold mine in mint shape this time last year. Upgraded with bumpers, cheek piece, adf, and a custom string. With 3 zombies for $800 Canadian. And I felt it was a good deal for both me and the buyer.

Now that was via local classifieds. Prices on this site tend to sell for less, or probably a better indication of what they are worth.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Having bought and sold a few. Lol

I agree $800.00 is a good staring point.

Don't be afraid to ship it across the border. It opens up another pool of buyers...

:)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Does it have a TT?
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
Big Woods

Post by Big Woods »

It does not have a TT but it does have an ADF, Cheek Piece, REDS, the upgraded Hawke scope, 3 extra strings, and a padded soft case.

Any suggestions on the best sites to sell on?

Also this is a weird question but suggestions on how to ship this when I sell it as I don't have the original box and it won't just fit in any box. Thoughts on where I could get one that will work?

Thank You!
janesy

Post by janesy »

Big Woods wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:35 am
It does not have a TT but it does have an ADF, Cheek Piece, REDS, the upgraded Hawke scope, 3 extra strings, and a padded soft case.

Also this is a weird question but suggestions on how to ship this when I sell it as I don't have the original box and it won't just fit in any box. Thoughts on where I could get one that will work?

Thank You!
I've shipped a few now. Just go to any store and ask to see their recycling bin and get a box that you need. I give people boxes every week.
Brake the bow in half, remove the quiver bracket and bubble wrap everything. It will only weight out to 12-13 pounds when it's all sealed and loaded up. No big deal.
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
janesy

Post by janesy »

Big Woods wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:35 am

Thank You!
I've shipped a few now. Just go to any store and ask to see their recycling bin and get a box that you need. I give people boxes every week.
Brake the bow in half, remove the quiver bracket and bubble wrap everything. It will only weight out to 12-13 pounds when it's all sealed and loaded up. No big deal.
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

I'll tell a buddy of mine your selling this. Let me know how much you want for this and I'll tell him.
Put your bow on our trading post, crossbowtalk.com classified forum, crossbownation.com
market place.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks