Bulldog 330 or micro 335?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jc2white

Bulldog 330 or micro 335?

Post by jc2white »

Hi there. I've decided to upgrade my old exomax and I'm looking for something a bit more compact and shooter friendly. I'm mostly hunting with my son now in double ladder stands and the exomax is a bit cumbersome. I'll have no trouble cocking either bow, and both seem nice to hold and shoulder. I haven't shot either yet. I've hunted with an excalibur for years and have taken many deer. Any opinions.....? Thanks!
NonTypicalCPA

Re: Bulldog 330 or micro 335?

Post by NonTypicalCPA »

I've been hunting with a Matrix 380 for 5 years. Just bought a used Micro 335 for my son and after handling and shooting it I sold my Matrix. Just bought another used Micro in 355. I like the overall size of the Micro better than the Matrix and I'm 6'2" for reference. Hopefully I won't have any limb issues with either of the Micros.
SALTYDOG

Post by SALTYDOG »

I have been hunting with my Phoenix ....love the bow...but it is to wide up 20’with my summit climber ..looking at a micro or a matrix my self...
janesy

Post by janesy »

The bd330 is the best shouldering bow in the current lineup. It gives you the nice and ( subjectively) lighter draw weight over the micro.
But then the micro shaves inches off the width.

Or buy a bd330 and make it a micro... :wtf:

Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme