Re: Cabelas Equalizer

Post by AJ01 »

janesy wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:28 am
AJ01 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:21 am
janesy wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:36 am

I have experience with that bow. Just a touch shorter than a 380, 100% compatible. Really nice bow.
I know that this is an OLD post, but I have recently ran across one of these bows for sale. It needs the REDS replaced and the string. Has a Tact Zone scope, and they want $250 for it. My question is....what substance is the rail made out of? Metal, glass, plastic??? What size REDS? And is this an 18" bolt or what?
The limbs are in good shape and the bow isn't beat up. Owner says it's just been sitting.

Any input will help! Thanks

AJ
It's nearly the same as a matrix380.
Differences are a slightly shorter aluminum rail coated in black not camo, lack of some accessories from new, and the camo is Cabela's zones or whatever. So camo matching limbs may or may not be available forever.

All in all it was a great bow. Certainly worth $250. Jump on it!
Thanks for the info! I knew you'd be the guy to ask!!
Thanks!
Andy
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
janesy

Post by janesy »

Friend of mine has one. I've shot it a half dozen times. Otherwise it's never been shot. Quite a nice bow that didn't amount to much for Cabela's I guess
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

janesy wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:28 am
AJ01 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:21 am
janesy wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:36 am

I have experience with that bow. Just a touch shorter than a 380, 100% compatible. Really nice bow.
I know that this is an OLD post, but I have recently ran across one of these bows for sale. It needs the REDS replaced and the string. Has a Tact Zone scope, and they want $250 for it. My question is....what substance is the rail made out of? Metal, glass, plastic??? What size REDS? And is this an 18" bolt or what?
The limbs are in good shape and the bow isn't beat up. Owner says it's just been sitting.

Any input will help! Thanks

AJ
It's nearly the same as a matrix380.
Differences are a slightly shorter aluminum rail coated in black not camo, lack of some accessories from new, and the camo is Cabela's zones or whatever. So camo matching limbs may or may not be available forever.

All in all it was a great bow. Certainly worth $250. Jump on it!
Thanks for the input!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

janesy wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:10 pm
Friend of mine has one. I've shot it a half dozen times. Otherwise it's never been shot. Quite a nice bow that didn't amount to much for Cabela's I guess
I don't "need it" but I might want it!! :lol:
I figured at the asking mark of $250, It would be worth the cash.

Thanks!
janesy

Post by janesy »

AJ01 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:04 pm
janesy wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:10 pm
I don't "need it" but I might want it!! :lol:
I figured at the asking mark of $250, It would be worth the cash.

Thanks!
The fact that nobody knows what it is will make it cheap, but in all reality, it's worth double that price easy. It's actually worth more, but it should be selling even with a M380 ($500-600 currently). But it won't sell for that, so buy it and enjoy a great bow
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Cardinalsfanforever

Post by Cardinalsfanforever »

one just went on eBay for 352 and change
matrix 380, 18" BEZS, Boostring
micro 315, 17" BE Execs. Vixenmaster
Axiom SMF, FIRE BOLTS Vixenmaster