Janesy's life tip of the day.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Xbowkiller

Re: Janesy's life tip of the day.

Post by Xbowkiller »

Had my old time friend tell me how crazy her old boyfriend was. Said he would put and old coat on backwards and had a sawed off shotgun and he would put it inside the gas stove and shoot up the chimney. Said he would come out black. She looked at me strange when I said I would like to see how clean the chimney came out. May not be so crazy. :lol:
Tangle Eye

Post by Tangle Eye »

:clap: :lol: :lol:
———————————————————————————————————
Excalibur Assassin w/ Boo Force 10 string

If you always do what you always did, you’ll always get what you always got.
Goose52

Post by Goose52 »

Xbowkiller wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:24 pm
Had my old time friend tell me how crazy her old boyfriend was. Said he would put and old coat on backwards and had a sawed off shotgun and he would put it inside the gas stove and shoot up the chimney. Said he would come out black. She looked at me strange when I said I would like to see how clean the chimney came out. May not be so crazy. :lol:
It's that kind of creative genius that has made America great!
Micro 335 Nightmare (Black Bo)
Twilight DLX
Wyvern's Gold Tips
Drstirrup
Matrix 350LE
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

papabear1 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:38 pm
Add a little onion and ketchup and it will be fine. :mrgreen: :lol:

Dave :twisted:
.....and some jalepenos for those of us who Like our mieese stew hot and spicey :thumbup:

Mickey Mouse :lol:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

Tangle Eye wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:59 am
:clap: :lol: :lol:
:wtf: :crazy: :crazy:

Dave :shifty:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Hillcountry wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:31 pm
Lol! I’ve been waging war (outdoors) with the mouse population all year. I finally made a couple of those bucket traps where the mouse climbs a stick up to a 5 gallon bucket and peanut butter is smeared on a water bottle that spins on a metal wire. They try to get to the peanut butter and end up rolling off the bottle into a few inches of water which they can’t jump out of. The little buggers expire in the water!
Pretty neat invention!
Not trying rain on any parades but I will only use a trap that kills instantly, I love the creatively of the bucket water trap and the glue traps but I would not use them as I believe in a quick kill or no kill,
For mice I just use a traditional wood ,spring ,snap trap with peanut butter and have found it cheep and effective. kills in a second instead of the mouse swimming until it is exhausted and drowning not a way I would want to die.
As far as the glue traps are concerned in my opinion they should not be legal to sell as I have found mice stuck to them at work and they are just stuck their until they pass of dehydration, starvation, or the Orkin guy comes and just throes them in the trash bin alive stuck to this card board , I have found mice in a glue board take my lunch hour to free it and it and let it go in the woods , glue traps are in humane and should not exist in my opinion.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
gerald strine wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:22 pm
Hillcountry wrote:
Lol! I’ve been waging war (outdoors) with the mouse population all year. I finally made a couple of those bucket traps where the mouse climbs a stick up to a 5 gallon bucket and peanut butter is smeared on a water bottle that spins on a metal wire. They try to get to the peanut butter and end up rolling off the bottle into a few inches of water which they can’t jump out of. The little buggers expire in the water!
Pretty neat invention!
Not trying rain on any parades but I will only use a trap that kills instantly, I love the creatively of the bucket water trap and the glue traps but I would not use them as I believe in a quick kill or no kill,
For mice I just use a traditional wood ,spring ,snap trap with peanut butter and have found it cheep and effective. kills in a second instead of the mouse swimming until it is exhausted and drowning not a way I would want to die.
As far as the glue traps are concerned in my opinion they should not be legal to sell as I have found mice stuck to them at work and they are just stuck their until they pass of dehydration, starvation, or the Orkin guy comes and just throes them in the trash bin alive stuck to this card board , I have found mice in a glue board take my lunch hour to free it and it and let it go in the woods , glue traps are in humane and should not exist in my opinion.
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
Hillcountry

Post by Hillcountry »

gerald strine wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:22 pm
Hillcountry wrote:
Pretty neat invention!
To each his own but having them go for a last dip doesn’t bother me at all considering the damage they do to many cars, trucks, tractors and homes.
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360