It Pay's to Be Nice Expecting Nothing In Return!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: It Pay's to Be Nice Expecting Nothing In Return!

Post by Doe Master »

I hope you have a great hunt . Whether or not you harvest something . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
SALTYDOG

Post by SALTYDOG »

Love Maine...have fun and good luck..
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Farmer wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:20 am
Random acts of kindness are always rewarded ! In time , here or the here after ! Have a great hunt and be safe !
....Amen Paul!

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

janesy wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:32 pm
amythntr wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:35 am
....Actually wrote this and tried to post a few weeks back....but I lost the post and had to re-sign in again :evil:

....In any event, in 2017 I was contacted by a forum member who's old girlfriend had purchased him a DrStirrup setup....when he finally got around to putting it on his BD400 he realized it wasn't the correct one....well, Roy (who has posted in the past)contacted me knowing that I knew Gaston and asked me if I could get it exchanged for him....

....I told Roy I was on my way up to Boofest in a couple of weeks and would be seeing Gaston and I would see what I could do for him!

....Well I was able to work things out with Gaston and get Roy the correct Stirrup...Roy has a camp in Cambridge, ME and we go to ME on vacation each year so I said I would take a trip up to his camp to hand deliver the Stirrup....well we hit it off while I spent a few hours with him and his significant other that August day in 2017....Roy invited me up to his camp to deer hunt during the gun season....I just though he was being nice and really did not mean it! I thanked him, said my goodbyes and went back to my family at our vacation spot....Roy and I stayed in contact....

....2017 turned out to be a wash out for me in terms of ability to venture out hunting even in The People's Republic of New Jersey....so Maine was not even a question....

....I went back up to see Roy this past August while in Maine on vacation having remained in touch with him and our friendship growing ....again reminding me of his open invitation to head up to his deer camp in Maine's northwoods for some Rifle hunting this year! I said I would....well, two weeks is just too much form me to get away from the office but I said I would come up for 10 days....

.....SO, at "zero dark hundred" on Saturday, November 3rd, I will be making the trek up to "deer camp" in Maine, for what could shape up to be the hunt of a lifetime!......and to think, it all began with a message from Roy on the forum and the willingness by me to hand deliver the Stirrup 2 hours north of where I was staying.....for no other reason than he was a forum member!

....needless to say I am looking forward to this hunt!

Anthony :thumbup:
That's awesome! Hope you have a great hunt Anthony.

Do they run hounds?
Roy does not!

ANthony
:D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
chilly_willy

Post by chilly_willy »

Good Luck Anthony!
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

Best of luck to you, Anthony.
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
artifact

Post by artifact »

Did you make it to Maine, waiting for the report/stories unless I missed it. I see you are still posting so at least we know you didn't get trampled by a Moose! :lol:
gunboy203

Post by gunboy203 »

Great story... Just goes to show how the people on this forum are some of the best around.... Hope you had success...!!!