Dead zone VS Hawke XB1SR

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Owl Creek

Dead zone VS Hawke XB1SR

Post by Owl Creek »

How much of a upgrade is the hawke over the drop zone?

i seen a deal on line where you upgrade to the XB1 SR , some better bolts and a pack of Slick Trick heads for a extra $100.
that seems like a pretty good deal.

thats why im asking.
seems like eventually some get a better scope and bolts anyway and i like ST heads.

thoughts please.

Thanks in advance.
BullDog 330
Deadzone.
TriggerTech.
Dr. Sturrip
BEE's

BullDog 360
Nikon Bolt aka P3
Zombie Slayers

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Goose52

Re: Dead zone VS Hawke XB1SR

Post by Goose52 »

That upgrade from wyvern's is a good deal and dave is easy to work with if you have any problems with the equipment. i didnt know about him when i purchased but i would buy from him now with confidence. i can see him tailoring that upgrade to ur specifications if u prefer something else. give him a call and ask him about the different scopes and package components. if you want to upgrade the scope at a later date if you don't like the dead zone here's a less expensive version of the hawke:

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=68314&p=665593&hilit=scope+comparison&sid=95eb6f7605912a08ed9ad538bd45be31#p665593

it's in quite a few threads on this forum.

mark
Micro 335 Nightmare (Black Bo)
Twilight DLX
Wyvern's Gold Tips
Drstirrup
Matrix 350LE
nchunterkw

Re: Dead zone VS Hawke XB1SR

Post by nchunterkw »

I prefer the Hawke scopes over the Excalibur scopes. And I have an older version of the XB1 on one of my bows now. It's good, but the glass is not as good as the XB30 Pro. But it still offers an illuminated reticle, and 1/2MOA adjustment. The Dea Zone is 2MOA adjustment.
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><