Well I hope I'm really hungry.....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Reinyrooster

Well I hope I'm really hungry.....

Post by Reinyrooster »

....cause it looks like I'll be eating tag soup....again.....between the weather, and family gatherings and a funeral, looks like my season is over.
My freezer is getting very annoyed with me as it hasn't seen venison in a few years now!
georgiaboy

Re: Well I hope I'm really hungry.....

Post by georgiaboy »

Chin up brother...my last two seasons have been awful but I’ve taken five this year.
It will turn :wink:
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I bought the Indiana bundle license before my heart attack, it allows three deer to be taken in any season with the equipment in that season, it is a hearty meal to gulp down, and a bit on the dry side! :lol: Glass is half full brother, and next year, we'll get em! :thumbup:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

We all have dry years. I have this wacky thing that if l have a great fishing year...l have a great hunting year and lts always been true especially this year. So starting March I'm going to start pounding the lakes to get my good luck going for fall. But think about it ..is there ever really a bad day hunting or fishing nooo. It's all good. I have really beat myself up for missing or messing up on some giant verified 180 class bucks in the past ...but the lessons learned just have made me better In the end
It's all good if you went hunting or fishing every day it would no longer be fun. It's all good.Thats what makes me wake up every day my family duties, love for my family and the will to live for a "new and better season "
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

This has been my worst season in yrs. I have taken 3 Doe's n passed on 5 small Bucks. I have about 18 days left of the season, i have 4 tags 2 of Bucks n 2 Doe's. I need 2 tick toters to fill up my freezer fer the long year ahead
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

I had a great deer season and count my blessings. I'm looking forward to Turkey, Bear and a hog hunt in the planning stages for March, 2019. :thumbup:
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

vixenmaster wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:58 am
This has been my worst season in yrs. I have taken 3 Doe's n passed on 5 small Bucks. I have about 18 days left of the season, i have 4 tags 2 of Bucks n 2 Doe's. I need 2 tick toters to fill up my freezer fer the long year ahead
Go for it Mike
good luck :thumbup:

Dave :D
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings