What would you do?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BrotherRon

What would you do?

Post by BrotherRon »

What would you do if you actually won a new Excalibur in one of their drawings?

I would probably trade it for a Bulldog 330. :think:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
Bcxbow

Re: What would you do?

Post by Bcxbow »

It would depend on the model won :eusa-think:
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Bcxbow wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:56 pm
It would depend on the model won :eusa-think:
Yep. That new 440 might suffice :lol:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

I would send it to Don, to do whatever he chose to do with it at Boo Fest !!!!

Dave :thumbup:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

papa bear1 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:50 pm
I would send it to Don, to do whatever he chose to do with it at Boo Fest !!!!

Dave :thumbup:
Dave, that would be a noble deed! :thumbup:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Give it to the wife so I can keep it :lol:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
otisbrazwell

Post by otisbrazwell »

were can I enter the contest ? my old lady is interasted :eusa-deadhorse:
janesy

Post by janesy »

Double
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
janesy

Post by janesy »

BrotherRon wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:40 pm
What would you do if you actually won a new Excalibur in one of their drawings?

I would probably trade it for a Bulldog 330. :think:
I would love it like it was one of my own
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Stumpjumper

Post by Stumpjumper »

keep it and shoot it since I never win anything hahahaha!
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

^^^^^^ what he said !
XB I GO

Post by XB I GO »

I would become more of a brand Ambassador for Excalibur. We have two of them and they are ideal for kids and teenagers because they are almost bomb proof and very safe. Excalibur makes a strong bow that has a lot of safe features for a good price.

Other brands are getting my friends attention. The cool commercials and ads, the perceived need for speed and narrowness (is that a word?) and the accessories get their attention. They tell their Dad that they want one and it is the best and that gives the Dad and excuse to get it because little Johnny wants it. Then when it break little Johnny is forbidden from touching it because it is fragile and expensive to fix.

My Dad has to cock our Excalibur for us but he likes the safety, the stirrup and the ADF that all help prevent a problem. The bow are accurate and easy to shoot and once cocked we are trusted to carry the Excalibur to the blind, load it and shoot our game.

We just learned in school about the influential market and the purchasing market. We, the kids are the influential market like other parents, neighbors, and people that don't have the money and aren't going to buy something themselves. But we get the Dad or the person with the money to buy something because they think we want it too and it is for both of us.

Excalibur is not marketing to the influential market that good. Some of my friends think they are slow, old fashioned and outdated technology. They also don't have the brand recognition from widespread hats, shirts and other cool accessories. My friends know PSE and TenPoint. They know the Ravin. A lot of them don't know Excalibur and if they do they are not interested. That is because Excalibur didn't spark their interest.

If I ever win one (well my Dad since I'm not old enough for the contest), I'd use it along with the other ones I have to showcase to others how great Excaliburs are. I am doing my friends a favor if they get a better bow for a better price than what they are interested in. I have two Excaliburs but my age group is comparing the latest and greatest so if I won a new model that would be a way to show them all of them. Once the brand sticks even if they got a used one they would be brand-licked to have the Excalibur because they would then "believe" it is better than the one they see on TV or in the ad more often or for more money.

There are sneakers called Yeezy's that are $275. If you're my age you know what they are and you are the man if you have them. Also, we know a lot about knock-offs and will criticize and study someone's Yeezy's to prove they're real. If you have fake ones you are shamed. There is another brand called Allbirds. They are Made in USA, made of wool on top and really only available at the Allbird store or on-line. They are $95 but are envied more than the Yeezy's. Everyone knows they are actually better and you can't get your parents to take you to a store to buy them or try to fool someone with knock offs. You have to actually get online and intentionally get them. I think the Excaliburs are the Allbirds of crossbows but the Allbirds are getting their name out their to my generation and Excalibur isn't.
janesy

Post by janesy »

I just googled Yeezy. Wish I didn't. They cost as much as an Excalibur . My brain hurts now
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Onetimeonly x-->

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

I too would offer the bow to Boo for a charitable cause. A total of only six shots between two bows for the '18 season "checking POI and hunts" I deem myself not worthy, good luck to all...
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

XB I GO wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:59 pm
I would become more of a brand Ambassador for Excalibur. We have two of them and they are ideal for kids and teenagers because they are almost bomb proof and very safe. Excalibur makes a strong bow that has a lot of safe features for a good price.

Other brands are getting my friends attention. The cool commercials and ads, the perceived need for speed and narrowness (is that a word?) and the accessories get their attention. They tell their Dad that they want one and it is the best and that gives the Dad and excuse to get it because little Johnny wants it. Then when it break little Johnny is forbidden from touching it because it is fragile and expensive to fix.

My Dad has to cock our Excalibur for us but he likes the safety, the stirrup and the ADF that all help prevent a problem. The bow are accurate and easy to shoot and once cocked we are trusted to carry the Excalibur to the blind, load it and shoot our game.

We just learned in school about the influential market and the purchasing market. We, the kids are the influential market like other parents, neighbors, and people that don't have the money and aren't going to buy something themselves. But we get the Dad or the person with the money to buy something because they think we want it too and it is for both of us.

Excalibur is not marketing to the influential market that good. Some of my friends think they are slow, old fashioned and outdated technology. They also don't have the brand recognition from widespread hats, shirts and other cool accessories. My friends know PSE and TenPoint. They know the Ravin. A lot of them don't know Excalibur and if they do they are not interested. That is because Excalibur didn't spark their interest.

If I ever win one (well my Dad since I'm not old enough for the contest), I'd use it along with the other ones I have to showcase to others how great Excaliburs are. I am doing my friends a favor if they get a better bow for a better price than what they are interested in. I have two Excaliburs but my age group is comparing the latest and greatest so if I won a new model that would be a way to show them all of them. Once the brand sticks even if they got a used one they would be brand-licked to have the Excalibur because they would then "believe" it is better than the one they see on TV or in the ad more often or for more money.

There are sneakers called Yeezy's that are $275. If you're my age you know what they are and you are the man if you have them. Also, we know a lot about knock-offs and will criticize and study someone's Yeezy's to prove they're real. If you have fake ones you are shamed. There is another brand called Allbirds. They are Made in USA, made of wool on top and really only available at the Allbird store or on-line. They are $95 but are envied more than the Yeezy's. Everyone knows they are actually better and you can't get your parents to take you to a store to buy them or try to fool someone with knock offs. You have to actually get online and intentionally get them. I think the Excaliburs are the Allbirds of crossbows but the Allbirds are getting their name out their to my generation and Excalibur isn't.
XB
Just keep telling your friends...."sooner or later y'all will come around to my way of thinkin' "

And as their bows break one by one and they tell you abouot their misery just listen and then say..... "sooner or later y'all will come around to my way of thinkin' "

Keith
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><