micro 355 crossbow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Lewism

micro 355 crossbow

Post by Lewism »

I looking into getting this bow and it seems to be in good deal at a supplier at 899. woundering what are you guys thoughts over the others. not sure if its going to have new lineup in the 2019 yr
My First Bow excalibur 340 micro AXE kryptec.
janesy

Re: micro 355 crossbow

Post by janesy »

It's an awesome bow. There is one on the trading post now for 550.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I like mine a lot. Accurate, gets advertised speed, and shoulders real nicely. The size make it a good choice for treestand hunting, and it is well balanced & holds easily for accurate offhand shooting. I can rope cock it for hunting, but on the range it gets to you after some time. I have no issue with the C2 cocking aide, but will not pass up a good deal for the new model! :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Everything Dan said x2. (Well, I have never used mine from a Pop-up blind ) sure nicer than My matrix in tight spots and heavy brushy areas. :thumbup:

The 355 micro has quickly became my favorite model in my collection of Excal's. :eusa-dance:

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
Phillyarcher

Post by Phillyarcher »

I had a Vortex before and when I seen the Micro I jumped right on it when it first came out. It's a great treestands Xbow. It's shoots real well. I love my 335. Look around on the internet I got my Excalibur's on there and got good deals. I highly recommend it and any Excalibur Crossbow. Great customer service too. Good Luck with your decision.
Excal Vortex
Excal Micro 335
NAP Spitfire Max 125 grain
Hawke XB Pro 30 SR
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

I've had a 355 Micro Suppressor for some time now. I LOVE this bow! My wife says I spend more time with it than with her!! :lol:

Anyway...I've hunted out of tree stands, ground blinds and tower stands under a bunch of different conditions and the Micro has always worked like a charm! I couldn't be more pleased! :thumbup:
Do yourself a favor, shorten the cocking pull rope. It'll sure make manually cocking it a LOT easier.
I don't think you can go wrong with a Micro!!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

I have a Micro 335 and I love it. Its my favorite bow. If the Micro 355 was out when I bought mine, I might have opted for it. But the Micro 335 has plenty of power. It does have a stout draw, but I'll gladly accept that for the size. Its perfect for hunting out of a tree stand. I've cocked mine in my tree stand multiple times on the same hunt so that isn't a problem. I use the rope cocker and have even used it on a few 3D courses. The draw weight will start to wear on you after a couple dozen shots. The small package holds a lot of power. I've found accuracy to be excellent with the right arrows. Hitting an apple at 50 yards is no problem.

DuckHunt
Micro Wolverine/Matrix 350 SE
Recovering Excalaholic :lol: