O/T Dirty, Dirty, Dirty Ohio Air: Thank Bush!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GaryL

Post by Guest »

Yep, guess it's time to move forward.
I can be a caustic bastard when poked with a sharp stick, but I'm no cry baby.
I don't share the same pollyannish view of the world as you. Maybe you should take off your rose colored glasses for a few minutes. :wink:

Later on,

Carl
Redbad

Post by Redbad »

Yep, back to hunting. Darn nice day for that here.
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

Well now that you 2 have gotten over it, It's time to hunt. The Rut is coming on and ther's deer to be shot. Good Luck.
brayhaven

Post by brayhaven »

Carl from Vermont wrote:Four more years...........of hell.
Striper,
The South will never, ever, ever be able to wash away the stain of slavery and racism. You've been damned for an eternity.

Remember Emmett Till.
Carl, you might want to look for some professional help :lol: So Bush is now responsible for slavery.... Personally, I don't think the indians will ever wash away the stain of what they did to Custer ... :lol: FWIW, there is far more racism in the north (US) than in the south. A smart man once said: in the south they don't care how close they get, as long as they don't get too high." In the north, they don't care how high they get, as long as they don't get too close. Vermont is a great example <VBG>
Greg
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

Kerry's record on Guns ,
. Kerry voted for T.Kennedy's amendment to outlaw most ammunition used by deer hunters.
.Kerry supports higher taxes on firearms and ammunitions.
. Kerry voted in favor of banning semi-auto firearms, including many favored by sportsman.
. Kerry voted to allow big city politicians to sue the America firearms industry and hold legitmate manufactures and dealers responsible for the acts of criminals.
. Kerry voted to close off hundreds of thousnads of acers to hunters.
. Kerry voted to commend Rosie O'Donnells's Million Mom March, an oranization calling for gun owners licensing, gun registration, and other radical restrictions on law abiding gun owners.

I guess some hunters just don't care.
. I servered durring the Vietnam war and quite frankly he's a piece of crap and he got what was coming to him.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

DaveHawk wrote:Well now that you 2 have gotten over it, It's time to hunt. The Rut is coming on and ther's deer to be shot. Good Luck.
Time is right, now if them critters will just cooperate :!: :twisted:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Redbad

Post by Redbad »

Woody & cdngunner, sorry for the insults. I've deleted the offensive posts. I took offense from your posts, and unfortunately, got sucked into divisive politics even after my first post in this thread admonishing everyone that this sort of exchange doesn't have a place in this forum. :oops:

Onward.
Last edited by Redbad on Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbi

Post by Newbi »

Redbad,
I applaud you for being willing to step back, take a deep breath and make your apology for losing your temper. We all lose our tempers now and then. I have learned over many years to keep mine in a safe place so that it is available only when I really need it, and to know that it is safely locked up when I don't. It saves a lot of embarrasement and grief. I still lose it sometimes, but I keep trying to know when to bring it out (as rarely as possible) and when to keep it securely put away. :wink:
QUANDO OMNI FLUNKUS MORITATI (When all else fails, Play dead)
Genesis 27:3
Ghost of Emmett Till

Southern Herritage

Post by Ghost of Emmett Till »

GaryL

Post by GaryL »

And with the rain here I don't think the deer want to show there selfs, maybe this evening :!:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

I hope the rain subsides , there is $ to be made and Bucks to be shot.
stump

Post by stump »

Davehawk, you have to stop this man, you're killing me. Not only do you get to spend a ton of time in the bush doing what we all love, you do it in what can only be described as a target rich environment, and now you're actually getting paid to do it. I've never heard of a sweeter arrangement. Where do I sign up?
cdngunner...

Post by cdngunner... »

Redbad wrote:Woody & cdngunner, sorry for the insults. I've deleted the offensive posts. I took offense from your posts, and unfortunately, got sucked into divisive politics even after my first post in this thread admonishing everyone that this sort of exchange doesn't have a place in this forum. :oops:

Onward.
Nothing u said insulted me!

I'm happy your my neighbour :D