2019 ATA has started (for us)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

paulaboutform

Re: 2019 ATA has started (for us)

Post by paulaboutform »

xcaliber wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:01 pm
Yep, I have the TT units in mine, but this one sure sounds sweet. Hmmmm. :eusa-popcorn:
Hey, great to see you back and posting Dan!!! :D :thumbup: ....and I must agree, I'm very intrigued by this trigger as well. I think I have at least 2 or maybe 3 t.t. triggers I still need to check recall numbers on. If any need replacement I may be putting on the trading post and buying the excalibur trigger. :eusa-think:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
janesy

Post by janesy »

paulaboutform wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:27 pm
xcaliber wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:01 pm
Yep, I have the TT units in mine, but this one sure sounds sweet. Hmmmm. :eusa-popcorn:
Hey, great to see you back and posting Dan!!! :D :thumbup: ....and I must agree, I'm very intrigued by this trigger as well. I think I have at least 2 or maybe 3 t.t. triggers I still need to check recall numbers on. If any need replacement I may be putting on the trading post and buying the excalibur trigger. :eusa-think:

Paul
It would be tough to justify selling a TT to buy the ACP. Unless you just want to try it out .
As I mentioned on another thread, at least to me the benefit would most likely be felt on a high poundage bow. The ACP didn't seem to feel much different on the 440 vs the 360. And serving wear was really good.
So those points alone are enough for me to justify the cost. But if you have a TT that works and doesn't eat strings... Tough call. Your spending just to spend.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Thanks for the heads up Janesy. I'll just say I'm happy to support excalibur and based on what you said, I wouldn't be spending just to spend...but I do agree, there wouldn't be any point in switching to another trigger if you had a trigger tech that was working properly and not chewing through servings. :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.