Review: Excalibur Micro 360 TD

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

XB I GO

Review: Excalibur Micro 360 TD

Post by XB I GO »

This was my favorite Excalibur! Why - because I can handle it by myself. The Micro 360 TD is short, narrow and lightweight. The crank makes it easy for me to cock it and I had some trouble de-cocking it but I could manage. It was quiet and did not have a lot of vibration. I was able to do the take down by myself and put it back together. By home I hunt in a little patch of woods in the City. The ground blind is small so it is not obvious. Even the little window is just big enough to see through the scope and get the bolt clear. When I walk in there I wait until I make sure nobody is around and then kind of hurry in there with a sweatshirt over the crossbow. With the Micro 360 TD I could put the crossbow in a little bag or something and really not draw any attention to myself. In the blind it would be a perfect size that I could still move around a little. The Micro 360 TD was light and well balanced so that I could shoot it off-hand. Most of the other bows are too heavy for me to do that or I can only hold them for a few seconds. If you want a small light crossbow because it fits your needs or you are getting a smaller person to shoot this one is awesome!

janesy

Re: Review: Excalibur Micro 360 TD

Post by janesy »

Awesome! It was my favorite too, must have shot it 20 times.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme

Re: Review: Excalibur Micro 360 TD

Post by newbie »

janesy wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:44 am
Awesome! It was my favorite too, must have shot it 20 times.
It was mine too! Great little bow!
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!